Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

I’m still waiting on the racing jacket and long monogrammed jacket or whatever it’s called :crossed: has anyone received theirs yet? I ordered right when we discovered they were on her website and got an email saying they ran short on stock or something so it would be delayed till late January. I haven’t received any followup news from them or any shipping notifs. I was really hoping it would come before my concert so I could wear them but seeing as it’s in like 3 days unfortunately I don’t think that’s gonna happen lmao

edit: I posted this about an hour ago and just now received a shipping confirmation :') I hope it can get here before I leave for the airport!!!

edit #2: it’s been a day or so since I posted this and just got a notif that I was refunded $20 for the LDR lighter :crossed: I guess they ran out cuz I never cancelled my order

UbsOye5.png

I was planning on only buying the black hoodie at my show but then I saw the price jumped from $85 to $100 lmao. I was riding my Lana high though and bought the tour shirt and a hat, which I'm a fan of tbh. Sucks that most of this merch is lame AND expensive tho. The windbreaker is kind of cute, I guess. That album jacket is tacccccky. 

I was planning on only buying the black hoodie at my show but then I saw the price jumped from $85 to $100 lmao. I was riding my Lana high though and bought the tour shirt and a hat, which I'm a fan of tbh. Sucks that most of this merch is lame AND expensive tho. The windbreaker is kind of cute, I guess. That album jacket is tacccccky.

Discography jacket was a nice idea but very poorly executed. It doesn’t even look high quality, and then the mess of the patches...she should’ve let someone else design it.

I kinda wanna make my own!

OH FLIP!! I have it and I love it but... I thought even $85 was pushing it!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I got my racing jacket and black hoodie today. The black hoodie is definitely too large although I do like it and would wear it. Anyone have any (good non horror story) luck returning or exchanging anything from her site? I could just try and wash it to see if it'll shrink.... 

I got my racing jacket and black hoodie today. The black hoodie is definitely too large although I do like it and would wear it. Anyone have any (good non horror story) luck returning or exchanging anything from her site? I could just try and wash it to see if it'll shrink.... 

Whats the racing jacket like? Would you say its good quality & worth money or?

Whats the racing jacket like? Would you say its good quality & worth money or?

i just got mine last night and it’s sooooo long, the colors are weird and muddy looking and it’s not what i imagined at all :toofunny: its a nice material but it’s not thick so i think you’d have to layer to be warm. in my head i was imagining this like a jacket i already have but with a stripe and the patches and i feel let down :/ the jacket i have is a really nice blue, it’s thick, and it fits like lanas red ferrari jacket, this jacket fits like someone just learned to sew for the first time like the waist doesn’t even have an elastic band, it’s tastless and banking on the fact that it has lana on it. i realllyyyy wanted this jacket so bad so i feel awful for giving such a bad review but i’m just disappointed as hell with it lmao

UbsOye5.png

Windbreaker is gone? I mean, it's not possible to purchase it now? 

I'm asking this, cause I can't see it in the store on her official site.  :hdu:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i just got mine last night and it’s sooooo long, the colors are weird and muddy looking and it’s not what i imagined at all :toofunny: its a nice material but it’s not thick so i think you’d have to layer to be warm. in my head i was imagining this like a jacket i already have but with a stripe and the patches and i feel let down :/ the jacket i have is a really nice blue, it’s thick, and it fits like lanas red ferrari jacket, this jacket fits like someone just learned to sew for the first time like the waist doesn’t even have an elastic band, it’s tastless and banking on the fact that it has lana on it. i realllyyyy wanted this jacket so bad so i feel awful for giving such a bad review but i’m just disappointed as hell with it lmao

I wont get that then haha. I bought the red sweater and although the fit isnt the best (I am a guy though) the quality is decent enough and I like it. I just wanted something for the Antwerp concert in April, like id get the hat but £35 is too much for that and the Cherry stuff seems way overpriced for what it is too :/ 

i have a windbreaker and a racing jacket i’m gonna be selling on my depop, both never been worn and both size large, if anyone wants em. they’re the same price i bought them for unfortunately i wish i could put them lower but it is free shipping!! and more reliable customer service than her own store :creep:

https://www.depop.com/yesterdays i haven’t posted them yet but i’ll have them up probably this weekend. pm me on here or on depop if u wanna reserve one or something

UbsOye5.png

Anyone know where I can get the lighter?

I’m sure they’ll be back on her website after the tour or at some point. Look on eBay for one that’s not super expensive. But yeah if you buy it, don’t use it. It gets very scratched easily