I’m Your Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationGlimmering By The Swimming Pool
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 60d 16h 44m 48s

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

I’m still waiting on the racing jacket and long monogrammed jacket or whatever it’s called :crossed: has anyone received theirs yet? I ordered right when we discovered they were on her website and got an email saying they ran short on stock or something so it would be delayed till late January. I haven’t received any followup news from them or any shipping notifs. I was really hoping it would come before my concert so I could wear them but seeing as it’s in like 3 days unfortunately I don’t think that’s gonna happen lmao

edit: I posted this about an hour ago and just now received a shipping confirmation :') I hope it can get here before I leave for the airport!!!

edit #2: it’s been a day or so since I posted this and just got a notif that I was refunded $20 for the LDR lighter :crossed: I guess they ran out cuz I never cancelled my order
  • Elle, TRENCH, 99centlips and 3 others like this

UbsOye5.png

#322 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 39d 1h 34m 28s

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:47 PM

https://store.lanade...t=2420814151701

Wow I’m glad I can save $5 with this bundle. I wouldn’t have been able to afford it any other way
  • Pluto, JehovahThikness, TRENCH and 2 others like this

#323 OFFLINE   JazzSingrCultLeadr

JazzSingrCultLeadr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 9h 47m 59s

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

I was planning on only buying the black hoodie at my show but then I saw the price jumped from $85 to $100 lmao. I was riding my Lana high though and bought the tour shirt and a hat, which I'm a fan of tbh. Sucks that most of this merch is lame AND expensive tho. The windbreaker is kind of cute, I guess. That album jacket is tacccccky. 

• TRENCH and HunterSThompson like this

y08rk8A.gif

#324 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationSac

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

I was planning on only buying the black hoodie at my show but then I saw the price jumped from $85 to $100 lmao. I was riding my Lana high though and bought the tour shirt and a hat, which I'm a fan of tbh. Sucks that most of this merch is lame AND expensive tho. The windbreaker is kind of cute, I guess. That album jacket is tacccccky.

Discography jacket was a nice idea but very poorly executed. It doesn’t even look high quality, and then the mess of the patches...she should’ve let someone else design it.
I kinda wanna make my own!
  • Bootynugget, JazzSingrCultLeadr, TRENCH and 2 others like this

#325 OFFLINE   californianfreak

californianfreak

Not a freak, not from CA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 54d 2h 34m 49s

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

OH FLIP!! I have it and I love it but... I thought even $85 was pushing it!

• JazzSingrCultLeadr and Clampigirl like this

tumblr_or3rhi6HwB1rtq3bfo1_400.gif tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif tumblr_or3rhi6HwB1rtq3bfo4_r1_400.gif

#326 OFFLINE   SouthInGuy

SouthInGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 4h 29m 20s

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

I got my racing jacket and black hoodie today. The black hoodie is definitely too large although I do like it and would wear it. Anyone have any (good non horror story) luck returning or exchanging anything from her site? I could just try and wash it to see if it'll shrink.... 

• JazzSingrCultLeadr and Belladonna like this

#327 OFFLINE   WitnessBen

WitnessBen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK.
  • Time Online: 4h 36m 4s

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:00 AM

I got my racing jacket and black hoodie today. The black hoodie is definitely too large although I do like it and would wear it. Anyone have any (good non horror story) luck returning or exchanging anything from her site? I could just try and wash it to see if it'll shrink.... 

Whats the racing jacket like? Would you say its good quality & worth money or?

#328 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

I’m Your Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:22 AM

Whats the racing jacket like? Would you say its good quality & worth money or?

i just got mine last night and it’s sooooo long, the colors are weird and muddy looking and it’s not what i imagined at all :toofunny: its a nice material but it’s not thick so i think you’d have to layer to be warm. in my head i was imagining this like a jacket i already have but with a stripe and the patches and i feel let down :/ the jacket i have is a really nice blue, it’s thick, and it fits like lanas red ferrari jacket, this jacket fits like someone just learned to sew for the first time like the waist doesn’t even have an elastic band, it’s tastless and banking on the fact that it has lana on it. i realllyyyy wanted this jacket so bad so i feel awful for giving such a bad review but i’m just disappointed as hell with it lmao
  • TRENCH, Belladonna, HunterSThompson and 2 others like this

UbsOye5.png

#329 OFFLINE   Jean

Jean

Merman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia.
  • Fan Since:2011.
  • Time Online: 46d 7h 59m 33s

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:23 AM

Windbreaker is gone? I mean, it's not possible to purchase it now? 

I'm asking this, cause I can't see it in the store on her official site.  :hdu:

pi.gif.9b580dabfab8ac90aa905aedf47bb378.

#330 OFFLINE   WitnessBen

WitnessBen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK.
  • Time Online: 4h 36m 4s

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

i just got mine last night and it’s sooooo long, the colors are weird and muddy looking and it’s not what i imagined at all :toofunny: its a nice material but it’s not thick so i think you’d have to layer to be warm. in my head i was imagining this like a jacket i already have but with a stripe and the patches and i feel let down :/ the jacket i have is a really nice blue, it’s thick, and it fits like lanas red ferrari jacket, this jacket fits like someone just learned to sew for the first time like the waist doesn’t even have an elastic band, it’s tastless and banking on the fact that it has lana on it. i realllyyyy wanted this jacket so bad so i feel awful for giving such a bad review but i’m just disappointed as hell with it lmao

I wont get that then haha. I bought the red sweater and although the fit isnt the best (I am a guy though) the quality is decent enough and I like it. I just wanted something for the Antwerp concert in April, like id get the hat but £35 is too much for that and the Cherry stuff seems way overpriced for what it is too :/ 

#331 OFFLINE   SouthInGuy

SouthInGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Time Online: 12d 4h 29m 20s

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:46 PM

I accidentally washed my cherry t-shirt with my regular whites in hot water with bleach and the red from the cherry embroidery bled onto the shirt...   :rip:

• JehovahThikness likes this

#332 OFFLINE   Sugar Venom

Sugar Venom

I’m Your Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:37 PM

i have a windbreaker and a racing jacket i’m gonna be selling on my depop, both never been worn and both size large, if anyone wants em. they’re the same price i bought them for unfortunately i wish i could put them lower but it is free shipping!! and more reliable customer service than her own store :creep:

https://www.depop.com/yesterdays i haven’t posted them yet but i’ll have them up probably this weekend. pm me on here or on depop if u wanna reserve one or something
  • Belladonna, Clampigirl and Downtown Baby Doll like this

UbsOye5.png

#333 OFFLINE   zannyzevito

zannyzevito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 1h 13m 44s

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

when I saw her in Chiacgo I got the LFL Boat Hat and the LDR lighter... I dont even smoke  :ohmy:  

#334 OFFLINE   Pluto

Pluto

to venus and back

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 45d 12h 56m 35s

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:10 AM

Anyone know where I can get the lighter?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

#335 OFFLINE   LonelyLolitaMotel

LonelyLolitaMotel

QUEEN OF SAIGON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLaying in Versailles
  • Time Online: 21d 19h 44m 36s

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

i have a lighter from 2015 and its all like scratched from using it, so if you buy one i wouldn't use it lmao 

• Pluto likes this

e1s11.gif

#336 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationSac

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

Anyone know where I can get the lighter?

I’m sure they’ll be back on her website after the tour or at some point. Look on eBay for one that’s not super expensive. But yeah if you buy it, don’t use it. It gets very scratched easily
  • Pluto and LonelyLolitaMotel like this

#337 OFFLINE   Jean

Jean

Merman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

What lighter? :hdu:

#338 OFFLINE   LonelyLolitaMotel

LonelyLolitaMotel

QUEEN OF SAIGON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationLaying in Versailles
  • Time Online: 21d 19h 44m 36s

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

the gold ldr one 

2j2tcp2.jpg

• forkpt1 likes this

e1s11.gif

#339 OFFLINE   Jean

Jean

Merman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:55 PM

the gold ldr one 

Just Googled it, OMG it's so good. :defeated:  But yeah, I'd probably never use it.

#340 OFFLINE   DominicMars

DominicMars

u must luv me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Time Online: 87d 1h 13m 52s

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:41 AM

I had a couple lighters come in all scratched and scuffed from her store from a "bad batch", lol. But I gave up after the second one came in fucked up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users