Beautiful Loser

Your LDR covers (audio)

Hi everybody! :hae:

This is the place to share your covers of Lana Del Rey's songs and it doesn't matter if your talented or not - this is just for fun! Covers can be vocal covers or covers where you play an instrument. Feel free to write if you're not feeling like recieving critique and just want to share your cover for the excitement and fun of it! You can share your covers in any way you feel like, Picosong links, Youtube videos, Soundcloud... any way is possible!

I would love share my cover of God Knows I Tried but I made a huge (HUGE!!) miss when I came to "... but by Friday, I'm revived" so I need to re-record that part when I have time to. :hooker: (And my laptop seems to finally be fixed now so I have access to the mixing software again, yay!) That's the cover I'm most proud of, it sounded really good... in my ears at least, lol.

Enough with my blabbering, start sharing! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hi! I'm excited to hear you guys, everyone here is so talented!

Here's some of my covers, please note that they're super simple, using the instrumentals bc I don't play any instruments. I just like singing, I studied lyrical singing at a conservatory so it's more a hobby and a practice.

https://soundcloud.com/nath-ternero

Hey, nice job hitting those low tunes in Your Girl! That's not so easy! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i did a cover of heroin but my laptop broke so i have to post it later...

but my soundcloud is soundcloud.com/kayladelmaria i write my own music and produce my own songs... enjoy luvs 

side note: my voice is ugly

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

On 9/25/2017 at 11:36 AM, bluekilos said:

but my soundcloud is soundcloud.com/kayladelmaria i write my own music and produce my own songs... enjoy luvs 

side note: my voice is ugly

On 9/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, James Dean said:

thats so ugly but i love it <3

following you guys

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Ok, let me share this before I go to bed and I'll regret what I did in the morning. I know I don't have the best voice but I enjoy singing either way. No harsh critique, please!

My Philippinian friend suggested me to use MixPad by NCH Software, that's what I'm using in case you wanna try it too. It's free!

I recorded Music To Watch Boys To about a year ago. It's pretty good but mostly thanks to all the echo-ing... http://picosong.com/wwKhU/

Oh well, here's Yes To Heaven in a echo acapella too while I'm at it. http://picosong.com/wwKA6/

:runs:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok, let me share this before I go to bed and I'll regret what I did in the morning. I know I don't have the best voice but I enjoy singing either way. No harsh critique, please!

My Philippinian friend suggested me to use MixPad by NCH Software, that's what I'm using in case you wanna try it too. It's free!

I recorded Music To Watch Boys To about a year ago. It's pretty good but mostly thanks to all the echo-ing... http://picosong.com/wwKhU/

Oh well, here's Yes To Heaven in a echo acapella too while I'm at it. http://picosong.com/wwKA6/

:runs:

Thanks for recommending MixPad, I'm using it right now

But let's talk about your Yes To Heaven high notes omggggggg  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

the low notes too

your voice is heavenly i'm in love

bye

Thanks for recommending MixPad, I'm using it right now

But let's talk about your Yes To Heaven high notes omggggggg  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

the low notes too

your voice is heavenly i'm in love

bye

dvsjxicpwkvshzujdkdjdgg THANK YOU I don't like my voice that much (I can always hear something that could be better) but I'm glad to hear that you did! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I made a Gramma cover today

On 10/1/2017 at 4:53 PM, Clampigirl said:

dvsjxicpwkvshzujdkdjdgg THANK YOU I don't like my voice that much (I can always hear something that could be better) but I'm glad to hear that you did! :party:

both covers you posted here are really but Yes To Heaven is like woww

Would love to hear GKIT when you finish <3

both covers you posted here are really but Yes To Heaven is like woww

Would love to hear GKIT when you finish <3

That might take some time, I listened to it once more now that my laptop is properly fixed... and thought that I could do better. One day maybe!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png