buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

This is tea but honestly these tickets were WAYYYYYY overpriced for this tour.... like regular first level seats anywhere were $125 and that's outrageous. Halsey has MUCH more success (at least commercially in the US when it comes to radio, etc) and even her tickets for her arena tour with charli weren't nearly as bad.. I got 2nd row tickets right beside the stage for $56.90 each  

Halsey's tour tickets aren't selling that well IIRC so prices were lowered 

But these prices are super high

Well I don’t know about you but I have literally never heard lana ever played on any radio station ever besides the summertime sadness remix... lmao I used to hear Now or Never playing constantly on radio, etc. when I say success I mean people actually know who she is and she’s performing at awards shows and shit like that... lana is very successful don’t get me wrong but the majority of the general public doesn’t even know who she is and that’s just a fact

Yeah and that's why she's been headlining festivals in Europe, North and South America for at least 4 years now... :rip:

Well I don’t know about you but I have literally never heard lana ever played on any radio station ever besides the summertime sadness remix... lmao I used to hear Now or Never playing constantly on radio, etc. when I say success I mean people actually know who she is and she’s performing at awards shows and shit like that... lana is very successful don’t get me wrong but the majority of the general public doesn’t even know who she is and that’s just a fact

LMAO no. Just no. You do know that Video Games, Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness (not the remix, obviously), Young & Beautiful and to some degree even songs like Dark Paradise were successful in Europe and got lots of airplay, right? People definitely know her and if she hadn't completely neglected Europe from West Coast onwards, she would probably still be huge here.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

LMAO no. Just no. You do know that Video Games, Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness (not the remix, obviously), Young & Beautiful and to some degree even songs like Dark Paradise were successful in Europe and got lots of airplay, right? People definitely know her and if she hadn't completely neglected Europe from West Coast onwards, she would probably still be huge here.

I literally was only talking about the US market and general public not Europe or anywhere else in the world  :flutter:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Yeah and that's why she's been headlining festivals in Europe, North and South America for at least 4 years now... :rip:

talking about US  :teehee:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I really hope Lana serves us vocals this tour, I was just watching a video of Ride at a recent show and instead of hitting the high note in the bridge she basically just said the words "I just ride" deadpan  :toofunny:

I really hope Lana serves us vocals this tour, I was just watching a video of Ride at a recent show and instead of hitting the high note in the bridge she basically just said the words "I just ride" deadpan  :toofunny:

Same when I saw her, she let the audience sing it instead. I didn't even mind because I was crying so much that she played one of my favourite songs, lol. And it was beautiful. :flutter:

Around 3:15.

Maybe she's not singing such high notes to spare her vocal folds? I mean, Adele has quit some of her tours early because her songs are so powerful...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really hope Lana serves us vocals this tour, I was just watching a video of Ride at a recent show and instead of hitting the high note in the bridge she basically just said the words "I just ride" deadpan :toofunny:

Tbh I don't care that much for this hard notes like ride or cola but I want her to sing good the rest of the songs and not like whispering

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Same when I saw her, she let the audience sing it instead. I didn't even mind because I was crying so much that she played one of my favourite songs, lol. And it was beautiful. :flutter:

Around 3:15.

Maybe she's not singing such high notes to spare her vocal folds? I mean, Adele has quit some of her tours early because her songs are so powerful...

I figure her voice has just changed. I dont think she has a vocal trainer or does much intense rehearsal.. Plus she drinks a lot of coffee and smokes. those can both affect your vocal cords. She also does sing Ride live in a higher key then she did on the original recording. So the high note is even higher than the recorded version

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I figure her voice has just changed. I dont think she has a vocal trainer or does much intense rehearsal.. Plus she drinks a lot of coffee and smokes. those can both affect your vocal cords. She also does sing Ride live in a higher key then she did on the original recording. So the high note is even higher than the recorded version

Ah, that is true. The smoking too btw.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Tbh I don't care that much for this hard notes like ride or cola but I want her to sing good the rest of the songs and not like whispering

Yeah, I just personally love those beautiful high notes. But I'd rather her sing the rest of the song well than hit one high note lol

As much as I love OTTR I hope it won't be on the setlist because she basically only sings every other line when she does it live

Yeah, I just personally love those beautiful high notes. But I'd rather her sing the rest of the song well than hit one high note lol

As much as I love OTTR I hope it won't be on the setlist because she basically only sings every other line when she does it live

yes me too..and she doesn't catch the feeling of OTTR anymore so she should put on another songs like salvatore or heroin or I don't know everything 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Unsure if this is the wrong thread, I haven't been on in a while- I missed the presale, I was out the entire day that day, do you guys think I could still get tickets on the general sale day? And when does the general sale start... thanks. Again sorry if this was all covered already, haven't been on in forever

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Unsure if this is the wrong thread, I haven't been on in a while- I missed the presale, I was out the entire day that day, do you guys think I could still get tickets on the general sale day? And when does the general sale start... thanks. Again sorry if this was all covered already, haven't been on in forever

I think the general sale starts tomorrow, Monday, and the pre-sale will go on until then. So, if you have ordered any item from Lana's webshop (within a certain period), you will get a code emailed to you that you have to use in order to get access to the pre-sale tickets.

The pre-sale began last Friday (September 29th).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

PM me i got a presale code and its useless for me

:smile3: