15. Music To Watch Boys To
  16. Cherry
  17. Lust For life
  18. Young And Beautiful
  19. Video Games
  20. Off To The Races

My type of setlist

and in festivals she would sing the hits like Blue Jeans, Born To Die, etc

But asking for a setlist like this is like asking for fans to shut up at the concert vg20ewB.gif

Pretty When You Cry was amazing.. I had fun watching the live stream (thanks @@Dua Lipa)

I do find she leaves a lot to be desired in her shows.. It's funny how she started with the very forced deep, chesty voice on all her performances in 2011-2012 and now she sings everything light and airy  :toofunny:  IMO it kind of removes any emotion in a lot of the songs and I am always wishing she'd just go deeper and sing with more weight. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm seeing her live for the first time in one week and I'm shitting myself. I'm also gonna be stone cold sober :defeated:  (my unfortunate choice, recovering alcoholic here who just gave up weed January 1st) so idk how I'm gonna deal with the scream-singing fans but I will stay positive and keep focused on the mother goddess.  :smokes2:

Oh, one thing I wish to mention to Lana fans is that smoking is banned in arenas in the US and Canada. Meaning you can't smoke tobacco or weed. If I lit up a cigar I would expect to be given flack by fans around me and have no right to complain if I was ejected and prosecuted.  I know in some states you can legally smoke weed in the privacy of your own home, but the smoking ban is for weed and tobacco. Hey I've smoked pot and I got no problem with people smoking weed, but you don't have a dispensation at Lana concerts to smoke weed if smoking is banned. Yeah people were smoking weed on the floor, but the thing is all smoking is banned. 

There may be people around you who have asthma or allergies and their right to breathe air without smoke supersedes your right to smoke.  People who smoke either tobacco or weed at places where smoking is banned are just plain dicks. 

Oh, one thing I wish to mention to Lana fans is that smoking is banned in arenas in the US and Canada. Meaning you can't smoke tobacco or weed. If I lit up a cigar I would expect to be given flack by fans around me and have no right to complain if I was ejected and prosecuted.  I know in some states you can legally smoke weed in the privacy of your own home, but the smoking ban is for weed and tobacco. Hey I've smoked pot and I got no problem with people smoking weed, but you don't have a dispensation at Lana concerts to smoke weed if smoking is banned. Yeah people were smoking weed on the floor, but the thing is all smoking is banned. 

There may be people around you who have asthma or allergies and their right to breathe air without smoke supersedes your right to smoke.  People who smoke either tobacco or weed at places where smoking is banned are just plain dicks. 

dare-600.jpg

How early were people lining up for the first show?

I had heard since the lobby opened at 8:00am people were there that early and there were people who were waiting outside the lobby in the morning. I don't know what good it does you if you only have GA floor seats compared to Gold and Silver packages. I got at the show at 5:45 pm and had a few hundred people ahead me in the queue in the lobby for the floor and I ended up just 10 yards from the stage so I saw everything good, but I didn't get a selfie of course, but I was happy at where I was on the floor. 

here is my perfect setlist, with a few changings of her setlist from the first concert..

1. 13 Beaches
  2. Pretty When You Cry
  3. Cherry (+ Scarborough Fair cover - medley)
  4. Born To Die
  5. Religion
  6. White Mustang - and then crowd time
  7. National Anthem
  8. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing
  9. Music To Watch Boys To
  10. Heroin
  11. Change (medley) + Money Power Glory (medley) + Young and Beautiful (medley) + 24 (medley)
  12. Ride
  13. Video Games
  14. Love
  15. Old Money
  16. Black Beauty
  17. [unreleased song] -it could be paradise, serial killer, wtv
  18. Get Free

So, that means:

• 7 songs from LFL + 1 medley
  • 3 songs from UV + 1 medley
  • 3 songs from BTD
  • 2 songs from HM + 1 medley
  • 1 song from PARADISE
  • y&b medley + unreleased song + medley cover from simon & garfunkel

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I have a question, I have platinium vip with early entry. Once the doors open, can you choose to go buy merchandising or go to the stage? I mean, if you buy merchandising you're wasting time going to the stage and having a better site? or is there a time to buy and then all the early entry go to the stage at the same time? Thank you :kiss3:

The concert was amazing. I hope everyone enjoyed the livestream (you could hear me singing lol). I attended the show alone which was the best thing ever bc I could do what I want and not have to worry about the other person if they didn’t like her as much as me. My one regret is staying for the merch after because I probably would’ve met Lana :( on the plus side as I’ve mentioned (lol) I got to see Charlie who looks almost the same but with bleached hair 3 times and my sister got to meet jhene (lanas opener). It was a good night!!!

lilkimxchapelle.png

The concert was amazing. I hope everyone enjoyed the livestream (you could hear me singing lol). I attended the show alone which was the best thing ever bc I could do what I want and not have to worry about the other person if they didn’t like her as much as me. My one regret is staying for the merch after because I probably would’ve met Lana :( on the plus side as I’ve mentioned (lol) I got to see Charlie who looks almost the same but with bleached hair 3 times and my sister got to meet jhene (lanas opener). It was a good night!!!

Thanks for the livestream boo it was really on point and good quality, loved it

ox-2.jpg

Thought this was just an interesting note - Lana's usual makeup artist Pammy Cochrane isn't with her on tour, as she is currently in Australia. Annie Cardea has been doing her makeup so far. It doesn't seem as if Lana's usual hairstylist Anna Cofone is with her on tour either.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thought this was just an interesting note - Lana's usual makeup artist Pammy Cochrane isn't with her on tour, as she is currently in Australia. Annie Cardea has been doing her makeup so far. It doesn't seem as if Lana's usual hairstylist Anna Cofone is with her on tour either.

I just checked her insta and her website on wix and I'm like... "she's not the same caliber as Pam". Why would Pamela go to Australia when Lana is doing her biggest tour? It could be family issues, but the fact that Anna doesn't seem to be with her as well, I'm wondering if she didn't renew their contract... and Johnny is somewhere in rainbowland... I don't get it. It cannot be because the show is not selling well? I read that the venue was 2/3 full or something. I'm confused.

I hope as the tour progresses she becomes more confident again and starts singing louder and in varying tones... in some videos sometimes I can’t even hear her :crossed: I feel like she barely prepared for this vocal wise lmao

UbsOye5.png