buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

The fact she's touring again has made me really really emotional lately. I'm stanning HARD tonight, girls. Been watching her old tours on youtube, etc. She is so talented and we're about to get SO MUCH more live footage like WOW we are so lucky to stan such an amazing artist. 

I just checked her insta and her website on wix and I'm like... "she's not the same caliber as Pam". Why would Pamela go to Australia when Lana is doing her biggest tour? It could be family issues, but the fact that Anna doesn't seem to be with her as well, I'm wondering if she didn't renew their contract... and Johnny is somewhere in rainbowland... I don't get it. It cannot be because the show is not selling well? I read that the venue was 2/3 full or something. I'm confused.

Maybe their contracts ended?

I have also seen Anna working more with Dua Lipa lately, so maybe she's more focused on her at the moment. I don't think Anna and Lana are "bad friends", Anna has been posting pictures of Lana and never written anything shady or bad about her.

Is Stella currently in Australia too?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Her vocals in Black Beauty, Pretty When You Cry, and When the World Was at War sound amazing on this tour (proof that adding new songs to the setlist makes the show 10x better). imo she gotta take National Anthem off, her vocals sound flat  :oprah3:

Her vocals in Black Beauty, Pretty When You Cry, and When the World Was at War sound amazing on this tour (proof that adding new songs to the setlist makes the show 10x better). imo she gotta take National Anthem off, her vocals sound flat :oprah3:

Agree with National Anthem

Thought this was just an interesting note - Lana's usual makeup artist Pammy Cochrane isn't with her on tour, as she is currently in Australia. Annie Cardea has been doing her makeup so far. It doesn't seem as if Lana's usual hairstylist Anna Cofone is with her on tour either.

Yeah Anna isn't there either, Sheridan Ward has been doing her hair. Wonder why hm maybe they were busy and will come back at later dates.

Yeah Anna isn't there either, Sheridan Ward has been doing her hair. Wonder why hm maybe they were busy and will come back at later dates.

Oh, Sheridan Ward has done her hair a few times before.. as early as 2011 and as recent as some 2017 photoshoots. The other girl is completely new for Lana though. This is really weird. I wonder why she switched up her usual artists for tour and if this is just temporary or for the entire tour. Strange.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Oh, Sheridan Ward has done her hair a few times before.. as early as 2011 and as recent as some 2017 photoshoots. The other girl is completely new for Lana though. This is really weird. I wonder why she switched up her usual artists for tour and if this is just temporary or for the entire tour. Strange.

ok tour is hard maybe they had some responsibilities or family idk  :hdu:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I feel like she’s not having any fun cause she doesn’t have her usual crew with her..no Stella or Anna or Pam. I wonder what she does on her days off?

I don’t see her hanging with her dancers or her bandmates..

She’s alone a lot I feel :(

A thought: I've said before that I feel like Lana's tours are always a sort of bridge between the album she's just released, and the one she's journeying towards next. Like, the 2016 festivals were basically a prelude to the Love video, endless summer being thematically more honeymoon than ultraviolence, etc.

Anyway, with LA to the Moon, I feel like the stage design captures where she's at, and the concepts for the next record. The beach setting, with all the rocks, the deck chair, the screens on the floor with waves rushing in - it feels like the visuals to the outro of get free, when the ambient beach sounds wander in.

So, if this tour is the end of get free, that could suggest that she's really going to head ~into the blue~ with whatever she releases next, and might be seeking to embody a certain calmness/serenity in her music. I think this next album will be underpinned by loads of folky sounds, and will be more positive and reflective on the whole.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

It's the last day on tour for her new makeup artist. I'm assuming Pammy will be returning. Maybe she'll swap back her hair stylists too.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS