buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

Ok now that we know the AUS opening act who is gonna open in Europe? Take your guesses ladies

halsey

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's the last day on tour for her new makeup artist. I'm assuming Pammy will be returning. Maybe she'll swap back her hair stylists too.

Pammy is back with Lana in Detroit for makeup! Sheridan is still with her for hair.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Her band and dancers keep posting while exploring the cities they visit together why doesn't Lana hang out with them? I guess she's busy or tired or doesn't want to get crowded. Or maybe they just don't show her in posts for her own privacy. Lol anyways Lana go have fun with your friends in the cities girl!

Her band and dancers keep posting while exploring the cities they visit together why doesn't Lana hang out with them? I guess she's busy or tired or doesn't want to get crowded. Or maybe they just don't show her in posts for her own privacy. Lol anyways Lana go have fun with your friends in the cities girl!

I know! I feel bad, she’s probably just in her hotel room all day (hopefully writing at least).

25127321227_d9eef6e086_o.png

Part 1... I wonder if she's going to switch things up for part 2?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

For Lana's next tour, I want a small orchestra with real strings and proper backup singers so Alex and Ashley can keep on dancing and Lana will drop those playback vocals. Real backup singers would make her concerts a lot better instead of playback, and she wouldn't drown out either. The songs would sound different too, in a good way, if the playback is gone.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For Lana's next tour, I want a small orchestra with real strings and proper backup singers so Alex and Ashley can keep on dancing and Lana will drop those playback vocals. Real backup singers would make her concerts a lot better instead of playback, and she wouldn't drown out either. The songs would sound different too, in a good way, if the playback is gone.

I actually want it stripped back to near nothing so she can stop relying on everything else and sing the whole way through every song.  :creep:

Though I guess then she'd just hand it over to the crowd more often

Like those 2011 small venue performances where she sung her little heart out with a small band and we could actually hear it

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I think she needs to do small venues again. Drop the dancers and step her set list up. I think she should save her 'hits'  for festivals, and on tour she should sing more b-sides.