Can you imagine?

LANA: "Wrap you up in mah da-"

TWINKS: ...

LANA: "..see-chains" 

TWINKS: 0uEQRqI.gifIxkB119.gif

False. Twinks don't have asses.

guys i got 2 presale codes and its useless because im from the middle east

anyone wants it pls PM me

anyways i have a question since my dream come true and she's going to tour on middle east

which ticket is the best to get the front row? is it Gold or silver?? im confused cuz i saw some fans on twitter said the silver one is better!

could u pls help me

:smile3:

guys i got 2 presale codes and its useless because im from the middle east

anyone wants it pls PM me

anyways i have a question since my dream come true and she's going to tour on middle east

which ticket is the best to get the front row? is it Gold or silver?? im confused cuz i saw some fans on twitter said the silver one is better!

could u pls help me

Silver is a general admission ticket, which allows you into the GA standing area, which is closer to the stage.

The Gold package is rows 1-5 of the seated areas.

oh thanks!! but why is it more expensive???

This is what's included for a VIP gold or silver. I highlighted the differences.

GOLD VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE

* One premium reserved ticket in rows 1-5 of the lower bowl!*

* Exclusive access to the VIP pre-show lounge with food, drinks, music and more!

* Commemorative VIP Laminate

* Limited edition lithograph, numbered

* Commemorative VIP concert ticket

* Early entrance into the venue before general doors with red carpet photo

* Pre-show merchandise shopping opportunity

* Designated VIP Nation check-in

* On-site VIP host

*Location may vary by venue. See specific date for details

SILVER VIP EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE

* One GA ticket to the show!

* Early entrance into the venue before general doors

* Commemorative VIP Laminate

* Limited edition lithograph, numbered

* Commemorative VIP concert ticket

* Pre-show merchandise shopping opportunity

* Designated VIP Nation check-in

* On-site VIP host

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Would anyone be interested in a Snapchat account for the tour? I have an account on snapchat for Harry Styles's tour, every night of the tour someone new who is attending the show gets the password and is able to put videos and pictures from the set onto the story for other fans to see. I'd be interested to see live updates and videos from each night of the LATTM tour and I'm sure fans who weren't able to get tickets would appreciate it too!

The one complaint I have about the Harry account is that lately people with horrible camera/sound qualities and seats in the back of the venue have had the account which makes it basically useless, if I were to make a Lana account I'd only give it to people with seats close to the stage..and iPhones. lmao

Has anyone noticed she has a NY show lined up in late October that's Not part of this tour I think it's odd it's not mentioned anywhere

Yeah there's 2 small scale shows at Terminal 5 in a few weeks, they were announced awhile ago. They're the last shows on the Lust for Life promo tour.

What do you guys think the set will look like? I hope she does with a beautiful lush set with a lot of gold and rainbow accents, like the tour poster  :flutter:  Since these are arena shows maybe she will have some cool lighting and effects too and beautiful dresses. Maybe I'm expecting too much from the Queen of Slack though

I really hope Lana serves us vocals this tour, I was just watching a video of Ride at a recent show and instead of hitting the high note in the bridge she basically just said the words "I just ride" deadpan  :toofunny:

Hon she upscales the whole song it's too hard for her to hit the note if it's even higher than the original one

I don't blame her honestly and I'm that bitch who will hate her vocals when they're bad

What do you guys think the set will look like? I hope she does with a beautiful lush set with palm trees and a lot of gold accents, like the tour poster  :flutter:  Since these are arena shows maybe she will have some cool lighting and effects too and beautiful dresses. Maybe I'm expecting too much from the Queen of Slack though

She better bring up those Paradise Tour lions or the Endless Summer Buildings

Imagine the whole stage set up being an imitation of the moon surface or some intergalactic stuff but with just little glamour accents since it's called LA to the moon

I'm excited I need the Europe dates :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

lana wheres the dates

i thought she was going to announce australia and middle-east dates but i got wrong

lana where are the latin america dates, lollapalooza isn't for everyone

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u