buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

I'm going to be seeing her for the first time ever in January. I am SHOOK. And really nervous for some reason, I think because I'm dreading the crowd. I can't believe she's going to be at TD Garden, it's fucking huge. I don't mean to say it's too big for her  :oic2:  but it's not the setting I imagine. I don't know how to feel.

I'm going to the TD Garden show too and I agree, I can't picture how this will be for her? Like I was imagining the venues, and last time she was in MA she was at the Xfinity Center so wow. But you will def have a great time because you'll be seeing her, so I won't worry about it until it gets closer tbh

The tour is doing awfully in the US. These are some of the worst dates (Detroit, Columbus, Uni Park, Charlotte & Nashville)

:

YWx1Xrn.png

RNs8xbQ.png

o8VeEBc.png

fujTy3E.png

anPZCUJ.png

Her team needs to do something. I don't know what they were thinking booking these arenas and doing no promo/making tickets ridiculously expensive. A mess  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

The tour is doing awfully in the US. These are some of the worst dates (Detroit, Columbus, Uni Park, Charlotte & Nashville)

:

YWx1Xrn.png

RNs8xbQ.png

o8VeEBc.png

fujTy3E.png

anPZCUJ.png

Her team needs to do something. I don't know what they were thinking booking these arenas and doing no promo/making tickets ridiculously expensive. A mess  :rip:

not surprising at all, considering the tickets are ridiculously expensive and they booked venues way too big for her to fill

image.png

I was thinking, it would be so cool if she surprised us by singing another unreleased song, just like how she surprised us when she sang Serial Killer during the Endless Summer Tour. :flutter:

Also, if they have booked such large venues for the whole tour, I believe they have to put on a big show too. And please please please change the background visuals for something else than her music video clips.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:

YWx1Xrn.png

RNs8xbQ.png

o8VeEBc.png

fujTy3E.png

anPZCUJ.png

Some dates are doing well too.. (the most) stop the atrl drama girl

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Some dates are doing well too.. (the most) stop the atrl drama girl

Only Sunrise, Boston and Honolulu are 60/70% sold out. There is a sea of blue at most of the shows. Her team is so fucking stupid for thinking this would do well and now Lana is going to get dragged for it.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I've not seen Lana since the Paradise tour in the UK, I'm going to Madrid next year I'm so excited  :crying5:

She said on live this morning she was planning on songs she hasn't performed yet form LFL and some unreleased songs, I know she's already done it but I'm hoping for Serial Killer

nhemaxW.gif

I've not seen Lana since the Paradise tour in the UK, I'm going to Madrid next year I'm so excited  :crying5:

She said on live this morning she was planning on songs she hasn't performed yet form LFL and some unreleased songs, I know she's already done it but I'm hoping for Serial Killer

Sam here, but just in Rom. If it is let me do it. It is red :(

2ikzg5s.png