buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

So I have regular GA for Milano and Early Entry for Rome

You had a pre-sale code? I did not. And I thought it wont sell with the pre-sale codes that much, but I was so wrong.

I decided to go to Rom, and on Friday, only sh-ty places were available, or Early entry and Hot tickets. And I did not wanted to spend on it that much, because I give this Rom holiday to my boyfriend as a Christmas present (4 days, flights and hotel), and I also invited him to the concert. But at the end I ended up with 2 Hot tickets. My boyfriend knows some Lana songs, he likes those, but that is all. I need to train him til the concert.

2ikzg5s.png

You had a pre-sale code? I did not. And I thought it wont sell with the pre-sale codes that much, but I was so wrong.

I decided to go to Rom, and on Friday, only sh-ty places were available, or Early entry and Hot tickets. And I did not wanted to spend on it that much, because I give this Rom holiday to my boyfriend as a Christmas present (4 days, flights and hotel), and I also invited him to the concert. But at the end I ended up with 2 Hot tickets. My boyfriend knows some Lana songs, he likes those, but that is all. I need to train him til the concert.

i did, but i didnt get tickets at first because i actually thought it was tuesday instead of wednesday. luckily, a friend of mine bought tickets for me anyway so i am able to go

image.png

i did, but i didnt get tickets at first because i actually thought it was tuesday instead of wednesday. luckily, a friend of mine bought tickets for me anyway so i am able to go

You got lucky :) Well, I am going too, should have been less expensive with the pre-sale code for me, but that is good, we will enjoy it, and it is worth it.

I just gonna sell one VIP package online I guess :D

2ikzg5s.png

Since it’s an arena tour we won’t be able to hear Lana soundchecking before shows aw that’s part of the fun in waiting in lne

Sometimes you can hear the buzz outside the arenas. I arrived too late in London to hear the soundcheck for Lana's show (but lot of people on Twitter/Insta reported that they heard something), but I've heard U2 soundcheck a few times... but not Coldplay though. I guess it also depends on how large the arenas are and how thick the walls are, lol.

Anyway, keep your ears open! :)

Edit: Wait, I think I heard Coldplay soundcheck. It was an outdoor arena though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@@SuperMegaStan

Imagine an arena crowd being totally silent like at a Leonard Cohen or Brian Wilson show so one can hear every sigh, every nuance of every vocal

througout

If I wanted to pay for audience kareoke night, I would hang out at a cheap bar somewhere

If only they realized how selfish they are being.

I like that Springsteen on Broadway is stopping in middle of song and telling the audience to shut up, please don't clap, just listen.

Listen. Ears wide open. Mouths wide shut.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana's Palau Sant Jordi show is already almost sold out wig that place is huge. If she wants the US shows to sell this well she needs to ax those ridiculous prices

ywspk.png

Concert_Volem_Acollir_al_Palau_Sant_Jord

Her show in Madrid is almost sold out too. The real queen of Spain :defeated: 

Screenshot_2017_10_23_Lana_Del_Rey.pngPalacio-Vistalegre.jpg

I hope for the "tour" shows in 2018 she just does a longer set. I don't have confidence she will.  Her fans go through so much to see her and these venues are so big it would be a real plus if she added at least 30 minutes to her normal show. AND ANOTHER THING, sorry, I would love at the end if she just went back and forth on the stage and let people clap and cheer. She could smile and bow and just kind of say thank you to her fans instead of just disappearing towards the end of the last song. Not everyone at these shows is a Lana fanatic. Trust me a nice goodbye would go a long way in making the concert memorable.

Lana's Palau Sant Jordi show is already almost sold out wig that place is huge. If she wants the US shows to sell this well she needs to ax those ridiculous prices

ywspk.png

Concert_Volem_Acollir_al_Palau_Sant_Jord

She was only selling a part of the venue, not the whole Palau. Anyway, still doing great in Spain so far