buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

did she just ignore the middle east dates or there's something happened

idk but i felt like she was so excited 

Ok, I talked to her in person about the middle east two days ago because I would have been interested to travel there and see her at the same time, but she said she can't go. She wanted to go to Montréal and Portland as well, but it was not possible. Schedule problems or something else that is out of her control.

Ok, I talked to her in person about the middle east two days ago because I would have been interested to travel there and see her at the same time, but she said she can't go. She wanted to go to Montréal and Portland as well, but it was not possible. Schedule problems or something else that is out of her control.

well thanks for informing me

pls tell me what exactly she said about it and did she mention some countries in the middle east?? that breaks my heart ugh

:smile3:

well thanks for informing me

pls tell me what exactly she said about it and did she mention some countries in the middle east?? that breaks my heart ugh

She mentioned her previous attempt to tour the Middle East and she said Israel and another country that I don't remember. Then I moved on to the next question. I don't have the impression they will give up trying, she really wants to visit this area of the globe, but at the moment there's nothing scheduled. 

She mentioned her previous attempt to tour the Middle East and she said Israel and another country that I don't remember. Then I moved on to the next question. I don't have the impression they will give up trying, she really wants to visit this area of the globe, but at the moment there's nothing scheduled. 

Lebanon? Dubai? Kuwait? Qatar? Egypt?

pls try to remember because i won't be allowed to go to Israel:( pls pls

I'm waiting for a fan to send me a video she took of us, but she was not very close while filming. I just sent her a reminder. Hopefully I can hear the conversation, because I can't remember the name of the other country. I'll keep you posted.

THERE WAS GONNA BE A PORTLAND SHOW? IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED 

She once said Qatar and Kuwait.

I'm waiting for a fan to send me a video she took of us, but she was not very close while filming. I just sent her a reminder. Hopefully I can hear the conversation, because I can't remember the name of the other country. I'll keep you posted.

Did she respond? :(

She once said Qatar and Kuwait.

Yeah that was 2 years ago im sure sbe chose something else for this time

Did she respond? :(

Yeah that was 2 years ago im sure sbe chose something else for this time

I got the video, but we can't hear anything. I can't remember the name of the other country, probably because I didn't hear it well. I didn't ask her to repeat as my time with her was limited. It's certainly not Egypt, because I would have remembered as I've been there once. My guess would be Qatar. I know it's a country and I read the word before, but I don't remember the pronunciation, that's probably why I didn't comprehend what she said. It could have sounded like "guitar".

Regarding Portland, she mentioned that city because I asked her "why Toronto, why not Vancouver?" and she said that they tried to go there (northern west coast I assume) but it was not possible. Maybe the venues are already booked. Maybe the hockey games are a problem. I didn't insist.

A possible future tour date on the European leg??

Lana said she loves the Polish fans and plans on going back in 3-5 months!
https://twitter.com/delreypoland/status/930413872955232256

Advertising and promotion for the tour! Has anyone seen it on TV or so?

Dallas (TX, USA) version:

Belgian version:

Spanish version:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she says the set design is going great but i have low expectation after her hyping Yosemite for several months :crossed: