Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Who do you guys think will be/hope will be opening acts?

I feel like some reasonable acts to consider would be Zella Day, Marina, BØRNS, Jhene Aiko, A$AP Rocky, Sean Ono Lennon, Kali Uchis, & Cat Power. Perhaps Abel may make some appearances as well.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Who do you guys think will be/hope will be opening acts?

Probably Zella Day or BORNS (who is releasing new stuff soon, so that would make sense)

She really should bring Stevie, that would be so cool. Don't think Abel will be joining her or ASAP

If she brought Stevie, I doubt she would be any sort of opening act and I really couldn't see them headlining a show together but you never know since Stevie already asked Lana to tour with her once! But God lets hope Abel doesn't join this tour  :defeated:

Probably Zella Day or BORNS (who is releasing new stuff soon, so that would make sense)

If she brought Stevie, I doubt she would be any sort of opening act and I really couldn't see them headlining a show together but you never know since Stevie already asked Lana to tour with her once! But God lets hope Abel doesn't join this tour  :defeated:

I'd much rather have Abel than Marina any day. but yeah

Isn't it confirmed that Abel will be joining her? I remember there was something's on Twitter that confirmed it. It was deleted shortly after. But yeah, I think the most obvious choices are The Weeknd, BØRNS, Marina, Stevie, & A$AP. She might even bring Sean

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Isn't it confirmed that Abel will be joining her? I remember there was something's on Twitter that confirmed it. It was deleted shortly after. But yeah, I think the most obvious choices are The Weeknd, BØRNS, Marina, Stevie, & A$AP. She might even bring Sean

I haven't heard anything that Abel would join (haven't heard rumors of any artist to be honest l), I guess it was fake.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png