Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Seriously considering spending 400€ on seeing Lana in Berlin (flight/train+hotel+tickets). I mean hey I have no other hobbies I could spend money on lol... :toofunny:

Anybody got experience with those early entrance tickets? Are they worth their extraterrestrial price?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

So I just got my ticket in the General Sale bec my Presale Code didn't work... 

Anyone going to the Berlin show? I'm going alone because no one I know likes Lana that much and would be willing to pay so much for a ticket to see her.

First time I'm going to a concert alone  :toofunny:   kinda nervous.

I've been going to concerts by myself for a long time. You'll be fine and will have a great time. 

Where do you guys see how the shows are selling?? Can someone tell me how the Sunrise (Fort Lauderdale) show is selling?

i cant find it 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Where do you guys see how the shows are selling?? Can someone tell me how the Sunrise (Fort Lauderdale) show is selling?

On ticketmaster.com. Map view, zoom in. I can't find the Fort Lauderdale show on the list on ticketmaster.com. When I click on the link on Lana's official website, it redirects to the Orlando show. It's probably canceled?

I just checked ticketmaster.com and it is listed. It's listed as BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL, not Fort Lauderdale (Sunrise is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale). Maybe you were looking for Fort Lauderdale and not Sunrise.

I zoomed in and ticket sales for that date don't seem to be that bad at all!! Seems to be selling pretty well compared to some other dates.

sgtl38.png

^ true. 

The "ticket" link on her website still directs to Orlando though. And when I click on "ticket" for the Orlando show, it brings me to a merch page. Whatev'.

^ true. 

The "ticket" link on her website still directs to Orlando though. And when I click on "ticket" for the Orlando show, it brings me to a merch page. Whatev'.

I notice that too, hmm.

There are still 3 1/2 months left to sell tickets, so I hope it will be sold out or almost sold out by then!

hello guys

so

south america updates

17/03 - lolla argentina

18/03 - lolla chile

19/03 - empty

20/03 - empty

21/03 - empty

22/03 - empty

23/03 - estereo picnic, colombia

24/03 - empty

25/03 - lolla brazil

We have five days without concerts, so obviously there will be solo concerts, but - most probably, since the Cristo Redentor showed up at one of the drawings - one of them is at Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), so you can exclude one day.

Four days left!

~~

Cristo Redentor

Riodejaneiro.jpg

poster from LA TO THE MOON

LAToTheMoon1-740x400.jpg?2fb828

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

We have five days without concerts, so obviously there will be solo concerts, but - most probably, since the Cristo Redentor showed up at one of the drawings - one of them is at Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), so you can exclude one day.

Four days left!

~~

Cristo Redentor

Riodejaneiro.jpg

poster from LA TO THE MOON

LAToTheMoon1-740x400.jpg?2fb828

Yeah but the also has the Hollywood sign in LA and the Space Needle in Seattle on the poster and she's not going to either of those places what a fake. But she IS going to Rome and Sydney, which are also on the poster

(Plus the Empire State Building from NYC she's not going to NYC but she has a show in Newark just by it)

Yeah but the also has the Hollywood sign in LA and the Space Needle in Seattle on the poster and she's not going to either of those places what a fake

i thought that it were the CN Tower in Toronto

shit im doomed

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Oh yeah you're right lol. Space Needle looks similar tho

no no no i don't know if i'm right, i've never been in North America

maybe it is this restaurant near my city, it spins you kno 

here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolving_restaurants#Brazil

maxresdefault.jpg

Are tickets for Europe out?

Or am I late?

I just tried to see and buy ticket for Milano but I don't see any at the website

It is the same I bought Tori Amos tickets...but they were visible...this...I don't see anything

:(

they've been out since wednesday/friday without code, check her site