Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I love this outfit! Those docs are too cute.

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet, I want to look cute but I'm also camping out somewhere it'll be very cold so i'm not sure what to doooo

Is anyone else camping out or has anyone camped out before? This will be my first time, i'd like some tips

Oh cool! March in Australia is still pretty hot, I wont even need to take a jumper. 

Where abouts is the place you're camping out for the show?

Is there food around there?

take lots of snacks regardless haha.

Even if the area is lit up always take a torch and spare batteries for when youre in the tent

Take something to do while you're bored in the evening or at night like a book, music on an ipod or something so you dont waste your phone battery, games for you and whoever youre camping out with :)

Lots of water. You can never have enough water 

So basically just take everything youd take for a sleepover plus things to help you out while not being inside a house

I've been wondering what it would look like if Lana had some more dancers for her tour. I didn't mind Ashley and Alex at all when I saw them, I thought they were great. And since this tour will be in big venues, wouldn't it be kind of cool to have 2-4 more dancers? I doubt there will be more dancers though.
Thoughts?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

would it even be worth it to go to the venue at like 6-8am if you don't have early entry tickets?

If it is a big arena, yes. You can still find a good spot if you're there early, I know it feels like a lot of people are let in before you but the GA area is so large that they will look quite few.

(I think.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would assume Jhene is going to be the opening act, and not sing in the middle.  (like opening acts usually do, which would put 
​Lana on around 9 to 915 and ending at 1045. (or if the show starts an hour earlier, than alter that by an hour.) 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If it is a big arena, yes. You can still find a good spot if you're there early, I know it feels like a lot of people are let in before you but the GA area is so large that they will look quite few.

(I think.)

hm yea, it does look kinda big but i'm still not sure if i could make it to the barricade and i don't wanna sit there for more than half a day (can't even bring a bag with water, snacks, etc because they don't allow them) just to end up somewhere in the middle.. at least i still have a few months to think about it :/ 

I'm finally getting out of my shitty country (aka Saudi Arabia)

y'all im 25 yo and ive never traveled before and that would be my fucking first time

im going to Germany & Italy and she's coming there but sadly i'll visit these two in July so yeah i hope she adds more dates

pray for ur sis

:smile3:

anyone going to the stereo picnic??????????

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E