Sign in to follow this  
Elle

2018 'LA to the Moon' Setlist Predictions

With the 'LA to the Moon' tour around the corner, I thought it would be fun to discuss our setlist predictions! 

---

So, as this will be an arena tour, I feel as if she may lengthen her setlist a bit to around 17-20 songs.

1. Lust for Life

2. Cherry

3. Body Electric

4. Shades of Cool

5. Blue Jeans 

6. Born to Die

7. White Mustang

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cruel World

10. High by the Beach/Honeymoon

11. Music to Watch Boys to

12. Ultraviolence

13. Change

14. Salvatore

15. Ride

16. Love

17. Heroin

18. Summertime Sadness

19. Video Games

20. Off to the Races

BTD- 5 P- 2 UV- 3 HM- 3 LFL-7

I have hopes that she will finally rely more heavily on LFL songs rather than BTD songs (while still keeping those five fan favourites)

I have a feeling she will add back Lust for Life, perhaps to open, as she's sung it twice before. Heroin would make a fabulous closer in my opinion, but since I don't see her removing OTTR from the setlist, I put it towards the end of the set. Especially with the title of the tour, I can see her adding it to the setlist. I also sense she will start singing Summer Bummer as she talked about it in the livestream & at one of the shows (I can't remember which - I think it may have been Brixton) a fan said he heard her soundchecking Summer Bummer & Music to Watch Boys to even though she didn't perform them that night, so I feel like this could be true since she added MTWBT to the setlist not long after. & I feel as if she may add Salvatore since she keeps getting requested to sing it as well as adding back HBTB or Honeymoon to throw some more Honeymoon songs in there.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1. Lust for Life

2. Cherry

3. Body Electric

4. Shades of Cool

5. Blue Jeans 

6. Born to Die

7. White Mustang

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cruel World

10. High by the Beach

12. Ultraviolence

13. Change

14. Salvatore

15. Ride

16. Love

17. Heroin

18. Summertime Sadness

19. Video Games

20. Off to the Races

A concept. I think this could really be the setlist, but maybe without Blue Jeans, Ultraviolence, HBTB and Ride/Love (I really hope she does perform these two), depending on which show. I don't know if I see her performing 20 songs but I hope she does. About the song with A$AP that she wanted to include, I think Groupie Love may be a possibilty too. And I hope that she surprises old fans with an unreleased song that she hasn't performed before (like Hollywood, AFFA, Queen of Disaster or Best American Record idk) or a track that she hasn't performed in a very long time like in the Endless Summer Tour where she went with both options  :flutter:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

1. Lust for Life

2. Cherry

3. Body Electric

4. Shades of Cool

5. Blue Jeans 

6. Born to Die

7. White Mustang

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cruel World

10. High by the Beach

12. Ultraviolence

13. Change

14. Salvatore

15. Ride

16. Love

17. Heroin

18. Summertime Sadness

19. Video Games

20. Off to the Races

songs in green = most likely; yellow = maybe; red = probably not. i also think she'll have a different closer and will play an unreleased song like serial killer. maybe throw in lolita, 13 beaches, west coast, cola, or yayo every now and then.

utwU6cX.gif

oo shit this is fun i was thinking about making one of these; 

first off, we're scrapping cruel world, white mustang, blue jeans, ultraviolence, and Off To The Races (bar encore..maybe honestly dk)...but cruel world has overstayed her welcome for too long, WM i love but is underwhelming thus far and BJ gotta go in general- OttR is iconic but she doesn't put as much care into her fastest bop as i'd like 2 see personally & ultraviolence..girl u said u was done with the lyric.. just retire the whole song, it gotta go

1. Love (perfect intro

2. Lust for Life

3. Salvatore

4. Million Dollar Man ( if she wanted to put GOOD vocals in for it) otherwise, Shades of Cool

5. West Coast

6. Summertime Sadness

7. Cherry

8. Religion

9. Brooklyn Baby

10. Born to Die

11. Ride

12. Body Electric

13. Bel Air

14.  National Anthem

15. Music To Watch Boys To

16. Heroin

17. Groupie Love (introduce the cute lil guitar for the final few)

18.  Tomorrow Never Came 

19.  Yayo

20. Get Free (as the closer) 

21. Video Games (think about it.. the final song of the night is everyone singing together on THE song that made all of her hard work finally pay off. :flutter: also if she decided to keep the demo style instrumentals with the guitar at the bridge... kill me softly )

BtD- 4/5 PD- 4 UV- 2/3 HM- 3 LfL- 7 

ik there's some things missing like Change n High By the Beach n whatnot, but it's my ideal setlist- will it ever happen knowing lana this last year ? like a 5% chance the songs she hasn't gotten on her current setlist show up..but think abt it

start off sweet then go into the bops then go into the dreamy and heartier songs, come back with a quick bop and then take it to acoustic guitars and end off with the promise of change and then come back around into video games to have us communally cry.. it's the best proposed tracklist and thats just scientific facts. 

she could also throw in Yosemite over TNC, SK over National Anthem, and BAR over Brooklyn Baby/Bel Air

Miss Lana can barely perform 15 songs so I really doubt she'll do 20 (her Endless Summer Tour had an average of 14 songs so that seems likely). I really think she will stick with the setlist she has and maybe either add or subtract a song or two. I'm guessing she will either add: Summer Bummer, if she's still feeling inspired by hip-hop or maybe even Heroin even she's at the mindset she was at the beginning of making the record. I just think that whatever sonic phase she's in will influence the setlist, kind of like how it did with the album tracklist.

Another random thought: I could see her doing WTWWAWWKD because it generally has the same vocal pattern as Shades Of Cool, a song she's good at performing. The choruses both hit high notes that she can slow down to make easier (which she already does with SOC) and the verses/pre-choruses seem relatively easy for her to sing, too. 

1. Cruel World (Extended version)

2. Blue Jeans

3. Body Electric

4. Born to Die

5. Summertime Sadness

6. Video Games

7. West Coast

8. Blue Jeans (Reprise)

9. National Anthem

10. Heroin (10 second acapella)

11. Ultraviolence

12. Blue Jeans (Again)

13. Love

lbr it's gonna be the endless summer tour setlist plus love and maybe a few lfl tracks

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

1. Cruel World (Extended version)

2. Blue Jeans

3. Body Electric

4. Born to Die

5. Summertime Sadness

6. Video Games

7. West Coast

8. Blue Jeans (Reprise)

9. National Anthem

10. Heroin (10 second acapella)

11. Ultraviolence

12. Blue Jeans (Again)

13. Love

lbr it's gonna be the endless summer tour setlist plus love and maybe a few lfl tracks

THIS LOL

In my mind I’d like

1. Lust for Life

2. Body Electric

3. Cherry

4. Born To Die

5. High by the Beach

6. White Mustang

7. Summer Bummer

8. 13 Beaches

9. West Coast

10. Change

11. Million Dollar Man

12. Groupie Love

13. Video Games

14. Yayo (full band)

15. Heroin

16. National Anthem

I think this is reasonable but my dream set would include Money Power Glory and Salvatore.

Miss Lana can barely perform 15 songs so I really doubt she'll do 20 (her Endless Summer Tour had an average of 14 songs so that seems likely). I really think she will stick with the setlist she has and maybe either add or subtract a song or two. I'm guessing she will either add: Summer Bummer, if she's still feeling inspired by hip-hop or maybe even Heroin even she's at the mindset she was at the beginning of making the record. I just think that whatever sonic phase she's in will influence the setlist, kind of like how it did with the album tracklist.

Another random thought: I could see her doing WTWWAWWKD because it generally has the same vocal pattern as Shades Of Cool, a song she's good at performing. The choruses both hit high notes that she can slow down to make easier (which she already does with SOC) and the verses/pre-choruses seem relatively easy for her to sing, too. 

WTWWAWWKD is my favorite. If she did that I would love it!!!!!!!!

Edit- will think about what the order should be. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

songs in green = most likely; yellow = maybe; red = probably not. i also think she'll have a different closer and will play an unreleased song like serial killer. maybe throw in lolita, 13 beaches, west coast, cola, or yayo every now and then.

i don't think body electric is that unlikely when she added it to her set list like 1 1/2 months ago

i76mrxw.png 

I'm hoping for more HM in some way (like Freak or Salvatore).

I hope she keeps Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence (and adds West Coast).

And she needs to add more from LFL (such as Heroin and Get Free).

And some bops that she doesn't sing enough like Gods and Monsters would be cool.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

my dream set list would be

(opening with burnt norton interlude)

1.Lust For Life

2.Cherry

3.When the World was at War 

4.Shades of Cool

5.West Coast

6.Off to the races

7.National Anthem

8.Ultraviolence

9.High by the beach

10.Summer bummer

11.Freak

12.Religion

13.13 beaches

14.Heroin

15.Video games

16.Change

17.Love

18.White mustang

19.Get Free

giphy.gif

Realistic yet still hopeful setlist:

1. Cruel World
  2. Cherry
  3. Shades of Cool
  4. Blue Jeans
  5. White Mustang
  6. Music to Watch Boys to
  7. Ultraviolence
  8. God Bless America
  9. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
  10. Change
  11. Ride
  12. Heroin
  13. Video Games
  14. Get Free
  15. Love
  16. Off to the Races

It would be great if she did some more Honeymoon songs with her not having performed 80% of the album live, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Holy shit. I hope she rests well after the tour. I can barely sing 2 songs at karaoke without sounding like a hoarse mess so I don't even know how she manages to sing ~20 songs repeatedly over the course of a month.

She needs to sing Groupie Love though, that's like a perfect concert song!

Lana confirmed that at least one unreleased song will definitely be performed during tour!

http://instagram.com/p/BbLrRVTjVp-/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Only in order of most likely, not the setlist order

1. 13 Beaches (very obvious)
  2. Love (very obvious)
  3. Cherry (very obvious)
  4. White Mustang (very obvious)
  5. Get Free
  6. Cruel World
  7. West Coast
  8. Born To Die
  9. Summer Bummer
  10. Lust For Life
  11. High By The Beach
  12. Brooklyn Baby
  13. Groupie Love
  14. Ultraviolence
  15. Video Games
  16.  Ride
  17.  Summer Bummer 

And this is actually not what im hoping for or anything. I really want Yayo and Heroin more than anything i think, but I dont have hopes for them on this tour