Mileena

You know you're an LDR fan when...

you spend ages watching make up and hair tutorials on youtube in an effort to look fabulous like her

you search all over the internet for things she has (ended up ordering a 'bad' ring all the way from china)

you dont usually buy music but you buy lanas music

you dont know whether to feel bad or not about downloading ALL of lanas leaked songs

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

You know you're a Lana Del Rey fan when you can barely hear the music (like a radio that's on low volume and is in the next room to you) and you can hear a Lana song when it comes on, or sometimes even sense it (is that normal? Because that's the case with me sometimes).

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

You know you're a Lana Del Rey fan when if you hear one line from a song (even if it's something non-related) and you immediately start humming the song.

You read Lolita and A Clockwork Orange after hearing Ultraviolence and Lolita.

YOU CALL ME LAVENDER, YOU CALL ME SUNSHINE

You know you're a Lana Del Rey fan when..

.. you dig out your old New York Yankees baseball cap and wear it and feel awesome while wearing it.

.. you browse the entire internet to find a Ferrari jacket that's not like 200€. (I STILL WANT IT SO MUCH :icant:)

.. you buy heart shaped sunglasses.

.. you'd love to make a video like Lana's homemade vintage ones but feel like a copycat so you leave it.

.. you went to Paradise tour and start watching YouTube videos from the concert you went to and start crying.

.. you get "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" tattooed with a cartoon face of Alex Delarge (from Clockwork Orange and no, it wasn't only because of Lana, I've always loved that movie)

.. you want to walk through New York and listen to Summer Of Sam and feel like the b-a-d-d-e-s-t girl in there.

.. you drink more Pepsi and Mountain Dew than you used to.

.. you're a bit jealous of Jaime King because she is/was (?) Lana's best friend.

.. you fall asleep in an American flag (yup.)

...You start thinking "you can be the boss, daddy" and "you can be my daddy" when you see hot guys.

...You purposely seek out diet mountain dew.

...You make fun of all the stupid stuff she's said or done but you'd still defend her when someone calls her fake or boring.

...You look at other girls and think "they're disgusting, I'm delicious."

...You have seriously spent time trying to think which songs are about which boyfriends.

...You know all of the (known) Lana boyfriends.

...You roll your eyes at her cheesy overdone phrases like Coney island, red party dress, queen of ____, heaven is a place on earth, but you kinda like 'em.

...Lana's 'sexy' dancing is an inspiration to you.

...Trailer parks, go go dancing, hard drugs, and prison seem like glamorous lifestyle choices.

...You have Lana sleuthed or Lanalyzed.

...Die Young and Trust No One have suddenly become your life philosophies.

...You want a man with a fist like God and a bod like John.

...You believe in the country America used to be, even if you're not American (and even if you're not sure what the hell she's talking about).

I'll stop now. I'll leave it to you to think which ones represent me... if any :creep:

Smarties and Dum Dums have completely different meanings.

And a few weeks ago, I was at the mall with my friends and we were in a music store when I saw Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence on vinyl. My parents have a record player, and I wanted to get them so bad, but I didn't have enough money... :crying5:

YOU CALL ME LAVENDER, YOU CALL ME SUNSHINE

-when you feel the urge to slut drop everytime you hear Body Electric and West Coast

-when you catch yourself dancing "sensually" to For K Part 2, Smarty and others

-when you mimick Lana being sensual overall (y'know? doing weird things with your hands like chocking yourself, putting to fingers in your mouth ala Blue Jeans video, etc)

gz1HsIZ.gif basically like this

-when you constantly think of having dangerous or sick relationships like the ones Lana describes in her songs

-when you forget how to actual dance and just twirl sadly around the dance floor

-when you know how to exactly make this facial expressions: :pft:   :sadcore:  :sadcore2:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore5:

-whenever people say stupid shit you're just like:  :smokes3:  :bye2:

-when you realize she made you a hundred times gayer 

:godlaugh: 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif