Mileena

You know you're an LDR fan when...

You know you're a Lana Del Rey fan when you can barely hear the music (like a radio that's on low volume and is in the next room to you) and you can hear a Lana song when it comes on, or sometimes even sense it (is that normal? Because that's the case with me sometimes).

I remember a day before a Lana show in Poland we decided to take a walk around the field of the festival and then I heard her songs and I told my friends GUYS I CAN HEAR WEST COAST GODDAMN IT and they were like you're crazy you're delusional

But the closer we got the louder it was getting so others started to hear them too so we got to the rehearsal thanks to my DELUSIONS :smokes3:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I remember a day before a Lana show in Poland we decided to take a walk around the field of the festival and then I heard her songs and I told my friends GUYS I CAN HEAR WEST COAST GODDAMN IT and they were like you're crazy you're delusional

But the closer we got the louder it was getting so others started to hear them too so we got to the rehearsal thanks to my DELUSIONS :smokes3:

I do something similar!

If instrumentals of LDR songs are used on TV or something, I will automatically start humming along before I even realise its an LDR song or that I am humming along

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

When you gotta write a paper for English class and you decide to anaylze a damn Lana Del Rey song

giphy.gif

UPDATE: WHEN YOU HAVE AN ESSAY DUE IN LESS THAN 24 HRS AND YOU GONNA RIGHT ABOUT THE GENIUS OF LANA DEL REY FOR AN ENGLISH CLASS (why)

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif