bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Clarity is good but too short. I think the song had potential to grow into something way bigger and boppier. It sounds more like an interlude to me, but a good one.

All I Do Is Cry > Got My Number > Sweet Spot > Broken > Do Me > Clarity > Blow It All

tumblr_inline_pbej6aTCoR1tqj564_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Ok I love these singles but theres one thing I never really enjoyed abt Kim's music. I really dislike when she sings in her deeper register... to me it sounds like she's very breathy and it sounds kind of... Forced? Like she's really pushing it out. I love love love her higher register though, Sweet Spot is my favorite one for this reason. All I Do Is Cry would've sounded so much better to me if she sang the chorus like the post-chorus (?) "all I do is cry about you" where its higher. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i am OBSESSED with Clarity. Calling it now, my favorite song from this era. Previously I thought All I Do is Cry would take the crown for me.  :defeated:

Love how we all have very different opinions and favs  :flutter:

Ok I love these singles but theres one thing I never really enjoyed abt Kim's music. I really dislike when she sings in her deeper register... to me it sounds like she's very breathy and it sounds kind of... Forced? Like she's really pushing it out. I love love love her higher register though, Sweet Spot is my favorite one for this reason. All I Do Is Cry would've sounded so much better to me if she sang the chorus like the post-chorus (?) "all I do is cry about you" where its higher.

I said the exact same thing about AIDIC can someone make an edit with the higher moment pre chorus at the end of the song? It seems quite dead at the end to me also...

ok i listened to all 7 songs from this era on REPEAT at work today, my coworkers were so fuckjing over it

but honestly..... can't find a flaw in any of them except MAYBE sweet spot?? but its like a gay disco bop that i needed from her, and it's only my least favorite cause all the others are sooo strong.

i hated broken soooo much at first but like every song is perfect  lmfao she did the damn thing. it was hard to accept thew new sound but i'm so here for miss petras' new sound

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

ok i listened to all 7 songs from this era on REPEAT at work today, my coworkers were so fuckjing over it

but honestly..... can't find a flaw in any of them except MAYBE sweet spot?? but its like a gay disco bop that i needed from her, and it's only my least favorite cause all the others are sooo strong.

i hated broken soooo much at first but like every song is perfect  lmfao she did the damn thing. it was hard to accept thew new sound but i'm so here for miss petras' new sound

SAME Sweet Spot my least favorite and I've grown to love her new era SO much !

can someone pm me the singles collection, her shit is so hard to find all together

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

can someone pm me the singles collection, her shit is so hard to find all together

it's forbidden to ask for links of released songs, isn't it?  :)

you can find all her songs here: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/66Lqjhu1LSiPw6NiMsji39?si=ULUsLs8IRgK9_j68-b9Ldw

enjoy  ;)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

it's forbidden to ask for links of released songs, isn't it?  :)

you can find all her songs here: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/66Lqjhu1LSiPw6NiMsji39?si=ULUsLs8IRgK9_j68-b9Ldw

enjoy  ;)

no, what's forbidden is to ask for songs that have a chance to get released

@@Air she has all her singles in her youtube channel and her soundcloud profile

giphy.gif

@@callmedecember absolutely not, my love. it's forbidden to ask links for songs that are released and can be found on streaming platforms!  :D​ 

am i right? @Elle

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever