bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Some people love playing cops, ick! 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I'm really baffled that most of y'all love this era so much. Not a single song she's released this era has been half as good as any song she released prior. None of them feel the same way every song from Era 1 felt. Just spiritually.

Also, trap influence is the worst thing to happen to pop music this decade and I'm lowkey disgusted a self-proclaimed worshiper of pop would choose to explore trap-pop with that same exact trap beat used in every single song on the radio (and unfortunately all throughout Thank U, Next the album). Literally any other subgenre of pop would've been better.

Some people love playing cops, ick! 

people were banned and got warning points asking for links lmao but go off

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

it’s called supporting the artists you enjoy and actually buying their music

giving more coin to dr luke? ick!

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

giving more coin to dr luke? ick!

You’re giving your coin to somebody somewhere that has done bad things whether you realize it or not. I’m not gonna feel bad for streaming a talented trans pop star just because she’s associated with a bad person. Stop asking for links when you could google it yourself.

14417469274.gif

Yall really still pulling this “giving Dr. Luke coins” nonsense. Dr. Luke is making more money off of his 2007-2013 hits being syncd on television shows and ads than the couple thousand monthly streams Kim is getting. If you don’t want to pay for her music thats fine but just stop acting like youre taking a moral high ground!

It’s Monday & the only thing getting me thru the week is knowing Kim has another song coming. :flutter:

what's the tea? i'm only expecting her to premiere a song we haven't heard yet on tour as she hinted it on twitter a few times...

:defeated:

How many more songs do ya'll think she will premiere before she drops the album? and do you think the album will be 10 tracks or more?  :flutter:

been holding out on buying the singles so i can buy the album, im a cheapskate like that.  :fabcat: