bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Now that I’ve learned all the words to Clarity, it’s one of my faves to sing along with. I’m shook that it’s such a SONG at only 2 minutes!!! & everyone saying Personal Hell is their new fave... HOW IS SHE SO GOOD?? IT’S LIKE SHE OUTDOES HERSELF EVERY TIME. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

I was worried at the start of the era. I liked Broken, Got My Number and Blow It All but they didn’t have the same effect on me as the era 1 singles had, but then she came tf thru and hit us with Sweet Spot and kept serving every week since then.

qfrWuBl.png

she keeps coming with the hits, I do hope she releases and album that isn't just these singles though, although its a lot to make because she Is releasing so much, I think a full Boyd of work would be cute from her

This is sooooo good WTF??? This sounds like an evolution of her Turn Off The Light songs, I love it! At this point I don't even need an album anymore, she can keep releasing her weekly singles till the end of time for all I care. Kim Petras, the new supreme of pop music, gays and girls! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ok definitely one of my favs from this era right off the bat. Instantly better than a lot of the others, or more accessible anyway. I'm so grateful for an awesome electronic pop track and not any trap influence

"Clarity" - June 27th

1. Clarity
  2. Icy
  3. Got My Number
  4. Sweet Spot
  5. Personal Hell
  6. Broken
  7. All I Do is Cry
  8. Do Me
  9. Meet The Parents
  10. Another One
  11. Blow It All
  12. Shinin

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/kim-petras-announces-new-collection-of-tracks-clarity

what

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

"Clarity" - June 27th

1. Clarity
  2. Icy
  3. Got My Number
  4. Sweet Spot
  5. Personal Hell
  6. Broken
  7. All I Do is Cry
  8. Do Me
  9. Meet The Parents
  10. Another One
  11. Blow It All
  12. Shinin

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/kim-petras-announces-new-collection-of-tracks-clarity

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

we can probably expect one more song on june 20th (next thursday) before the release on june 27th

i'm really grateful she kept 3-4 songs for the album release