bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Blaire White is awful wdym. She‘s literally like „i know i‘m still a man i only got this whole transition because of my mental illness“ I recently saw a trans streamer talking about her and how unsupportive of other trans people she is... nah thanks. Kim should be careful on who to talk about like „oh nooo i looooooove this and that person“ she is literally against what kim did which is transitioning at a young age. Which is a topic that could be discussed endlessly but... whatever TURN OFF THE LIGHTS VOL2 I‘LL PRETEND I NEVER SAW THIS

Blaire White is awful wdym. She‘s literally like „i know i‘m still a man i only got this whole transition because of my mental illness“ I recently saw a trans streamer talking about her and how unsupportive of other trans people she is... nah thanks. Kim should be careful on who to talk about like „oh nooo i looooooove this and that person“ she is literally against what kim did which is transitioning at a young age. Which is a topic that could be discussed endlessly but... whatever TURN OFF THE LIGHTS VOL2 I‘LL PRETEND I NEVER SAW THIS

Blaire is super supportive of trans people but go off sis...

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

As long as you denounce „SJWs“ say you‘re not left politically and say you‘re mentally ill lol

You act as if being conservative is bad. Both parties hold good ideas & people who are transgender have gender dysphoria it’s just a fact. But omg I’m so tired of people saying sjws & snowflakes & all that stuff it’s just so annoying. They’re just far left or far right.

You act as if being conservative is bad. Both parties hold good ideas & people who are transgender have gender dysphoria it’s just a fact. But omg I’m so tired of people saying sjws & snowflakes & all that stuff it’s just so annoying. They’re just far left or far right.

Well conservatives are the ones doing this so.............

Oh shut the hell up. Being Republican is disgusting in this day and age. Holding good ideas my fucking ass

BzhmW.png

Oh shut the hell up. Being Republican is disgusting in this day and age. Holding good ideas my fucking ass

You can shut that mouth too sis. What we’re not gonna do is demonize an entire group. It’s so fucking hypocritical! They’re not all bad people & everything the far left is advocating for is stupid like the idea of reparations. The best spot to be in is moderate left or center. Both ideas hold good points, but aren’t completely good. Thinking one side is the one to purely support is ignorance.

Well conservatives are the ones doing this so.............

No I know the conservatives made some up although I could’ve sworn some leftists did too! I must be getting my memories mixed up again. :toofunny: