bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I like it, she looks hot af and the glass box scenes are really amazing. I love how she decided to make it a little spooky with the lenses and the nails. The silver paint segment was  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: go off Kim

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Omg she was always billed as Albanian every time I read about her, I didnt realize she was born in Milwaukee :rip:

They called her Albanian hoping to ride the Rita ora and Dua lipa train for a little while but poor girl didn’t last lol

Hey guys, I'm an admin for Kim Petras Wiki, and I just made some lists there that might be interesting for you guys:

List of Unreleased Songs (Includes titles, pre-Dr. Luke songs, all leaked songs I could find)

List of Covers (Includes all the covers she did on her old Youtube channel)

List of Youtube Videos (Includes all vlogs and videos I could find from her old Youtube channel)

Now I'm working on finding new and old interviews (that pretty much just talk about her transition), so you should check the wiki out if you like Kim :)

I know it's 2019 and everybody is pretty much over reaction videos, but I just stumbled upon this one and it's really worth watching IMO. I love how she's super passionate and clearly knows a lot about music production, but at the same time the way she's talking is the definition of "We had no choice but to stan!" lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Hey guys, I'm an admin for Kim Petras Wiki, and I just made some lists there that might be interesting for you guys:

List of Unreleased Songs (Includes titles, pre-Dr. Luke songs, all leaked songs I could find)

List of Covers (Includes all the covers he did on her old Youtube channel)

List of Youtube Videos (Includes all vlogs and videos I could find from her old Youtube channel)

Now I'm working on finding new and old interviews (that pretty much just talk about her transition), so you should check the wiki out if you like Kim :)

thanks sis! do you plan on creating a masterpost?

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

List of Covers (Includes all the covers he did on her old Youtube channel)

i know it wasn't intentional, that it was a typo, and that you weren't misgendering her but you typed he instead of she in the list of covers 

giphy.gif

can someone please link me a google drive/masterpost of kim’s songs. I didn’t find any

I don't know if one exists. I have a lot of her old songs (before she met Dr. Luke) but most of them are bad. If you want I can upload them but they are not amazing.