bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

It looks like Dr. Luke was involved with the Charlie's Angels Soundtrack.

unknown.png

this just further makes me wonder dr luke actually does for kim... like what could he POSSIBLY have done on the 3 lines kim sings; the production doesn't scream luke to me, the credits on genius don't list him either. very odd to me

It's just a theory, but I think the arrangement that Kim has with Luke will probably be a cut of royalties on any track she's involved in and therefore credited on any track she's credited for. Would explain how he's put on tracks that doesn't sound like his previous work?

j14CYJi.png

It's just a theory, but I think the arrangement that Kim has with Luke will probably be a cut of royalties on any track she's involved in and therefore credited on any track she's credited for. Would explain how he's put on tracks that doesn't sound like his previous work?

I mean shes on Prescription Songs (Luke’s publishing company) so he’s making money off of her regardless. Also it would make sense that his production is more diverse now that he’s not focused on churning out Top 10 hits for big artists.

I know it sucks, but I think she genuinely just enjoys working with him.

Copied over from my post on PopJustice...

• The Unlock It / Click transition and rainbow strobe lighting left me bald.
  • It was nice to finally hear Can't Do Better live and see some of the newer TOTL tracks... I think I've seen every song she's released live short of Faded now.
  • The red bodysuit and bloodied ponytail braid was a whole look, whew!
  • The crowd was awful, as expected, unlike my Broken Tour date in June

The best pic I took that night was probably this

IMG-3496.jpg

BzhmW.png

• The crowd was awful, as expected, unlike my Broken Tour date in June

can i ask why u say this??? was it that they werent as into it as they should have been or were they just rude? nice pic btw !!

dark part of your heart w/ kim and TLS is up on Spotify now, with the release date of July 7th?

https://twitter.com/jeremymartintv/status/1197393591259189250?s=21

https://open.spotify.com/track/5m3VgATgF44TzNtXAoia9Q?si=5kiDtlvtRg20P5Qi8gwgQA

this same thing happened a year ago, likely just another unauthorized upload

can i ask why u say this??? was it that they werent as into it as they should have been or were they just rude? nice pic btw !!

The show was a lot smaller in June, but the crowd at the November show was a lot younger and were acting like they'd never been to a show before. A lot of people rolled up on Molly or just drunk as all hell, and kept hitting people or falling on top of them

BzhmW.png

The show was a lot smaller in June, but the crowd at the November show was a lot younger and were acting like they'd never been to a show before. A lot of people rolled up on Molly or just drunk as all hell, and kept hitting people or falling on top of them

damn how irritating. yeah that can definitely ruin a concert lmao. i remember people smoking weed at neon nature tour in 2015, i could smell it from the back of the venue and it was hella annoying. sorry your experience wasnt as good as it should have been  :crossed:

It’s been a month and 5 days since I saw Kim live in Sacramento (Oct 28). I got VIP meet & greet and was supposed to be given a “VIP Goodie Bag”. Apparently, there was a delay with the Goodie bag delivery, so everyone who had VIP had to write down their information on a paper including address to have the Goodie bag shipped out to us. I still haven’t received anything. Is anyone dealing with the same issue? If not, has anyone attended a date after mine and received a Goodie bag?? I’m frustrated and don’t know what to do. I messaged Steven (the tour manager) on Nov 12th and was told there was a delay and would send them out as soon as possible. Ugh...

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

People on P*pj*****e are... criticising her for the Westboro Church thing? For "putting her young queer fans in danger"? Maybe I'm stupid, but I really don't get it. I mean, if anything, I think it's powerful and inspiring to ridicule transphobic/homophobic organisations and basically tell them to go fuck themselves.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

People on P*pj*****e are... criticising her for the Westboro Church thing? For "putting her young queer fans in danger"? Maybe I'm stupid, but I really don't get it. I mean, if anything, I think it's powerful and inspiring to ridicule transphobic/homophobic organisations and basically tell them to go fuck themselves.

They criticized her because her team was responsible for putting up the billboards to antagonize them and then she acted all hehe idk who did that.

So they showed up and likely scared/antagonized some of her fans who aren't as strong minded because she antagonized them to come out so she could get two IG pics and a headline.

It's very clearly laid out in the thread there lol. It would be different if they came on their own accord to her show, but they didn't

BzhmW.png