bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

“I’m going to start rehearsals for Coachella soon,” said the “I Don’t Want It At All” singer. “It’s my first time playing there so I’m super excited. And after that, I’m going to drop my next record and a couple of new songs soon. We’re just finishing working on it.”

https://wwd.com/eye/people/kim-petras-alexandre-vauthier-couture-coachella-1203446697/

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She has...zero stage presence? I’ve seen her live twice and both times she was a bit flat but I was just like oh maybe she’s just tired or whatever but I’ve watched numerous performances of her online now and she’s kinda bland and robotic, she like... skips and sticks a leg out and then changes to the other leg, walks across the stage and hunches over to let out a belt and then it’s back to the legs again

giphy.gif

She has...zero stage presence? I’ve seen her live twice and both times she was a bit flat but I was just like oh maybe she’s just tired or whatever but I’ve watched numerous performances of her online now and she’s kinda bland and robotic, she like... skips and sticks a leg out and then changes to the other leg, walks across the stage and hunches over to let out a belt and then it’s back to the legs again

i think i get what you mean, though i haven't had the opportunity to see her live yet, so i don't want to criticise her too much on her stage presence. but from the videos i've seen i got the impression that she doesn't always move really well on stage, it could be smoother imo, but maybe as her career grows she'll become more relaxed on stage.

but the singing... ahhh. she always sounds soo good, she really puts the effort into it (unlike some other singers lately  :creep: )

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

yeah the new song is not exactly what i wanted. it literally sounds like a Clarity reject. i hoped she would continue making 80's synthpop bops, her first songs were so good and way better than her new stuff. oh well... still perched for an official album announcement for Era 1 tho x 

new song sounds like a trappier version of all i do is cry, it's cute but i wasn't expecting to hear this sound again, i wish she would do more songs like sweet spot and do me, but since it's a new era, it'd be elevated...