bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

So Hills is the most recently written? Where does Faded fit in?

Wouldn’t We Don’t Stop be the most recently written, if its clearly a WGFU situation? One where they have a concept just havent COMPLETELY written it yet

Wouldn’t We Don’t Stop be the most recently written, if its clearly a WGFU situation? One where they have a concept just havent COMPLETELY written it yet

I know. We were talking about the released songs. :creep:

They don’t even need to finish We Don’t Stop!!! JUST RELEASE IT. We love a gibberish queen!! That song STAYS stuck in my head.... wtf Kim has just like somehow stolen some of Charli’s genius hook-writing DNA from her hair or something. & SOPHIE is just such a great producer. Why tf are all of these bangers still unreleased ??? It’s like they don’t want the money :rip: :(

Oohhhhhh nooooooo

I get lonely when I’m sooooolooooooo

:squidward:

1 DAY UP 2 DAYS UP 3 DAYS UP

14417469274.gif

omg miss WGFU.. taste

kim pencil better release that fucking sophie track before summer so i can give her my coins and force locals to listen to it. it's what she deserves

Can anybody please link me to these?

Push Push Push

Homework

I Don't Want To Wait

All The Time

I'll Be Dancing

Trampoline

Where My Heart At

Oceans

Thanks!

90% sure All the Time and Homework haven't been released yet although I heard Homework was reworked from an old demo so idk if that leaked

i believe the video was removed from YouTube but I did manage to rip Sunscreen before it was taken down. https://dbr.ee/hY0s

I know this is the wrong thread but one last request...did you rip that "My Forever" song with Cecile's vocals? The one on Youtube I found is way worse than the two rips from whatever recording this is! :creep: