bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I praised her vocals, like you did, but Kygo's production is bland in 2020. I don't think that's slandering it, and Malibu is clearly the better song here

It's called Tropical house. It's literally supposed to be more chill and beach friendly.

I 100% agree that a good half of the album is stale and uninspired and he should've followed the Progressive path of Thinking About You and I'll Wait. But Broken Glass is one of his best productions there and a perfect throwback to Cloud Nine's chill instrumentations and his debut signature tropical keyboard.

Malibu on the other hand...is a poorly mixed bad execution of a very strange idea. She could be cute, but something went reeeally wrong there lol

Apparently the UO-exclusive Clarity vinyl got delayed until July, whereas the standard/picture disc version seems to have been sent out to some people already? So random lol. It looks great though, I love the rainbow effect it has. I have the UO one preordered, but I think I'll get the picture disc too.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Apparently the UO-exclusive Clarity vinyl got delayed until July, whereas the standard/picture disc version seems to have been sent out to some people already? So random lol. It looks great though, I love the rainbow effect it has. I have the UO one preordered, but I think I'll get the picture disc too.

Urban is really weird with shipping out their pre-orders. I pre-ordered their Demi Lovato Don't Forget vinyl which was set to be released May 29th, but then on the release day they suddenly claimed it was backordered until the end of June... but then two days later I got a shipping confirmation and it ended up getting here in like a few days, lmao. they can't be trusted apparently. and my standard picture disc still didn't ship even though I ordered it right when it was announced :/// hope it comes soon, it looks really cool !!

The dates of most UO vinyl exclusives change the week they're due to come out. It took about 3-4 weeks after the original date listed on their site for them to ship out my Hayley Williams pre-order

BzhmW.png

my standard picture disc still didn't ship even though I ordered it right when it was announced :///

But the release date for the picture disc is 19 June, isn't it? I'm pretty sure there's just a handful of people who received it early, and most people will get it by Friday (or perhaps Monday).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

But the release date for the picture disc is 19 June, isn't it? I'm pretty sure there's just a handful of people who received it early, and most people will get it by Friday (or perhaps Monday).

it was supposed to come out friday but I just got an email from amazon (where I ordered the picture disc) that it's coming next friday, so hopefully it will come then !!

I just received an email from uo that my vinyl is on the way, i’m so happy, i can’t wait to get it, i’ll put it on display next to my lana vinyls

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it