bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Oomf met her in Chicago and said she played tons of unreleased stuff that was meant for the album. Oomf also said Kim said no collabs (so I'm guessing Faded/Hills won't be on the album?)

i know the oomf you're talking about and i think they meant no new collabs on the album

She said in that interview with Paris Hilton she was looking forward to her album, which makes me think it's not going to include all the released tracks if any at all, otherwise why would she be excited to release it? I feel like she would've clarified that it was made up of all the single drops if it was

BzhmW.png

She said in that interview with Paris Hilton she was looking forward to her album, which makes me think it's not going to include all the released tracks if any at all, otherwise why would she be excited to release it? I feel like she would've clarified that it was made up of all the single drops if it was

Yeah! Gives me hope. Maybe even the SOPHIE song (the first one) will make it, especially if she performed it live with her, gibberish intact. :creep:

because every artist is excited about releasing an album? lol

Oomf met her in Chicago and said she played tons of unreleased stuff that was meant for the album. Oomf also said Kim said no collabs (so I'm guessing Faded/Hills won't be on the album?)

Can you ask your oomf if she re-worked any of the leaked songs (Push Push Push, Choker, Painkillas etc) for the album?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

She officially confirmed the album IS being released song-by-song in a recent interview BUT the writer made it sound like the first track from the album was Heart to Break 

BzhmW.png

She officially confirmed the album IS being released song-by-song in a recent interview BUT the writer made it sound like the first track from the album was Heart to Break 

fuck that ew wtf is she doing

so it's basically a single compilation.. we don't get ANY new songs when the album is released. U know what? Bye. LMFAOOOOO

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

bitch i'll bet sophie told her to do that cuz thats what she did with her first album. so we're not getting any new songs with that but when are we getting another single? it seems like she surprise releases usually