bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

https://twitter.com/judgebeats/status/1022579302930378752

im happy she's working with other producers...wooo she coming ladies

WIG! I hope All The Time & Homework are the last songs she releases produced by Dr Puke, and she can continue making songs with other producers.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

WIG! I hope All The Time & Homework are the last songs she releases produced by Dr Puke, and she can continue making songs with other producers.

I hope not lol, it seems like Luke & Cirkut just go over the song when she’s done with it. So many of the songs she’s put out recently are old demos with Aaron Joseph or others, and it seems like Luke just goes over & makes them better. :cute:

Sorry if I’m wrong but I don’t think anybody actually pointed it out here that Kim confirmed in her Zach Sang interview that the song Fergie recorded was I’ll Be Dancing (which Kim just calls ‘Dancing’). She talked about how it leaked recently in a big batch and how it was gonna be a single for Fergie and everything but it just never happened; however, it’s what got her her publishing deal!