bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

3 days ago i thought all the time was her worst song.. now i think it's her best  :defeated:

Did it leak? Or are you listening to the SoundCloud live rips? 

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

just the soundcloud rip! sorry if i got your hopes up <3

Nah surprisingly the SoundCloud rips are good enough quality to hold me off until the 17th

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

how does kim book dr luke if she’s like broke

She has some kinda deal with Kemosabe or Rx Songs i think? hmmm...maybe not. He also might charge / ask for less after the Kesha debacle lol.

Also, why do you think she’s broke? Did she say that in an interview recently? I know streaming isn’t everything, but she seems to have a lot + she apparently is independent, so maybe she keeps more of her revenue than most.

She has some kinda deal with Kemosabe or Rx Songs i think? hmmm...maybe not. He also might charge / ask for less after the Kesha debacle lol.

Also, why do you think she’s broke? Did she say that in an interview recently? I know streaming isn’t everything, but she seems to have a lot + she apparently is independent, so maybe she keeps more of her revenue than most.

broke was exaggerating but in zach sang interview they asked her if she was gonna have a band for the bloom tour and she said that would cost too much and she was talking about being an independent artist and how she has to fund mostly everything and was just giving that vibe. so i was curious

All The Time IS coming this month. She tweeted 'the next single' would be out in August, she tweeted part of the chorus a few weeks ago and she's been using the dolphin emoji a lot, which goes with the backdrop she used there to perform it live

BzhmW.png