bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

anybody else just randomly sing "KIM PETRAS, AND LIL AARON" to themselves all the time

i cant believe you just read me like a book 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

serious question, do yall buy her stuff or *not*? i dont personally follow her but i dont know how i would feel knowing that im giving money to dr luke 

I'm listening to Heart To Break and almost crying bc I'm thinking about the guy I *sorta* like

One look at you, I'm powerless
I feel my body saying yes
Where's my self control?
And when you touch me, I'm a fool
This game I know I'm gonna lose  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 
Makes me want you more

wow... her mind 7JXjrGt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

serious question, do yall buy her stuff or *not*? i dont personally follow her but i dont know how i would feel knowing that im giving money to dr luke 

Sis no shade but with the roster prescription songs has, you're probably giving him money and you don't even know it

Sis no shade but with the roster prescription songs has, you're probably giving him money and you don't even know it

whats the situation with prescription songs? I know of a few people on it but don't really understand what it is

Isn't Cirkut signed to his publishing company? Guess people who have issues with Kim can cut Ava Max off too

BzhmW.png

Isn't Cirkut signed to his publishing company? Guess people who have issues with Kim can cut Ava Max off too

Idk about Cirkut but Emily Warren is signed under PS so we should stop listening to every pop singer at this point since she has written for almost everyone in the industry.

giphy.gif

whats the situation with prescription songs? I know of a few people on it but don't really understand what it is

It's Luke's publishing label. It's basically a roster of songwriters that his company manages and gets a cut of the money they make from the hits they write. I know for a fact that Emily Warren, Sarah Hudson, Bonnie McKee, Doja Cat, Billboard (producer), Lil Aaron, LunchMoney Lewis, Lauv, LIZ, and Kim are on it. I think Cirkut and Jessie Saint John may also be involved but I'm not sure about those ones.

There's no longer a website with an official roster anymore (I'm assuming because Luke doesn't want his artists to get lost in his bad press) but if you google or go on their twitter you can find posts about some of their signees.

It's Luke's publishing label. It's basically a roster of songwriters that his company manages and gets a cut of the money they make from the hits they write. I know for a fact that Emily Warren, Sarah Hudson, Bonnie McKee, Doja Cat, Billboard (producer), Lil Aaron, LunchMoney Lewis, Lauv, LIZ, and Kim are on it. I think Cirkut and Jessie Saint John may also be involved but I'm not sure about those ones.

There's no longer a website with an official roster anymore (I'm assuming because Luke doesn't want his artists to get lost in his bad press) but if you google or go on their twitter you can find posts about some of their signees.

I know Allie X and Leland are on the roster as well (so basically every Troye Sivan song)

I know Allie X and Leland are on the roster as well (so basically every Troye Sivan song)

I don’t believe either of them are actually. I think they use the same company (AWAL) as Kim & Lauv to self release rather than sign a record deal, but I dont think either of them have deals with rx songs.