bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Does anybody happen to have a high quality render of Kim Petras' pink heart shaped logo? I'm looking for a version with the heart neatly cut out with a transparent background so I can use it in an edit.

Thank y'all in advance  :D

post-26374-0-62541900-1553709154_thumb.jpg

Wow okay why are people so rude on here? I simply put out a post in a section I found called graphics, where supposedly people can request and post graphics, asking for a graphic and get this sassy “it’s lanaboards not kimboards” response. All you had to say was I’ve merged it to Kim’s thread...

Wow okay why are people so rude on here? I simply put out a post in a section I found called graphics, where supposedly people can request and post graphics, asking for a graphic and get this sassy “it’s lanaboards not kimboards” response. All you had to say was I’ve merged it to Kim’s thread...

That’s her job. She’s a mod.

okay but why would you think that post needed a topic of its own? If you're new to forums/unfamiliar with lb's board culture PM me and I can direct you to request threads and threads dedicated to off topic posting. We encourage threads that will have longevity and try to keep most threads relevant to lana. She is the main reason most people are here, so the forum predominantly caters to those users.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Aaron's Twitter account is deactivated now.... Yikes something definitely happened. I wonder if we'll ever know.

She killed him

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Azealia announced the collab’s back on and that her cancelling it was part of a manic episode, let’s see how this one turns out..

omfg yes i need my problematic gay icons to collab

it's charliboards not kimboards