latothemoon

Lana Del Rey nominated for "Best Alternative" at the 2017 MTV EMAs

Lana has been nominated for "Best Alternative" at the 2017 MTV Europe Music Awards! She already won this award in 2012 and 2015, and was nominated for it in 2014. This year she’s up against Imagine Dragons, Lorde, The xx, and Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Vote here: http://www.mtvema.com/artists/jfw1xg/lana-del-rey

The awards will take place on November 12th at the SSE Arena Wembley in London.

vgjlb.png

You can vote multiple times bitches, DO IT then vote again then do it some more k

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Lorde is probably going to win

SHUT UP AND REPORTED

It's not about hating Lana or thinking she's not worthy, Loreen. It's about being realistic. As much as we all want Lana to win, the stupid GP is probably going to vote for the song that got more replays (Green Light > Love), even though Heroin or Cherry are better than the entirety of Melodrama (and I really like that album). And we all know how sneaky some Lorde fans can be. 

Why are we not even considering Imagine Dragons as a big threat? They're not even alternative, they're actually a pretty popular rock-pop band.

Anyway, y'all vote for Lana and hope for the best.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It's not about hating Lana or thinking she's not worthy, Loreen. It's about being realistic. As much as we all want Lana to win, the stupid GP is probably going to vote for the song that got more replays (Green Light > Love), even though Heroin or Cherry are better than the entirety of Melodrama (and I really like that album). And we all know how sneaky some Lorde fans can be. 

Why are we not even considering Imagine Dragons as a big threat? They're not even alternative, they're actually a pretty popular rock-pop band.

Anyway, y'all vote for Lana and hope for the best.

Yeah, it's sad, at least we have to try, but remember Lana has more fandom, and us as gays nobody can with us 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's letting me vote a bunch of times it's probably fake... or i'm just clicking and cancelling a bunch of times

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e