Sign in to follow this  
grabmebymyribbons

Lana and a friend spotted in LA - October 6, 2017

soccer mom of my heart  :derpna:

the guy could be her personal trainer, anyway she looks nice, her facial features remind me of when she was lizzy grant for some reason. 

as if they were two different people smh -.-

Is it just me or does her face look different like every other day? She looks even more beautiful than usual in these pics tho...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

soccer mom of my heart  :derpna:

the guy could be her personal trainer, anyway she looks nice, her facial features remind me of when she was lizzy grant for some reason. 

as if they were two different people smh -.-

i think it's because of the length, while when it was shorter and wavier like in UV or even the vintage bob she had for Y&B it was classy, however, the let loose and free is similar to the del ray/lizzy grant stuff imo

also i just noticed how IMF directly references her working out n how she's looked better since May compared to last year and she's been propping that adidas n nike stuff

I wear adidas too, but I don't know how I feel about the brand. The founder was part of the Nazi party, so now I feel weird when I wear or see adidas  :biblio:

I mean the guy's first name is Adolf for fucking sake! 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg