buster

Live @ Terminal 5 in NYC - Who's Going?

i wish i could go B( tickets are super expensive now

I know - those tickets went fast and because it's sold out, resellers hiked those prices. It's awful! 

Im going the 23rd. I can’t wait

I can't wait either. I wonder what time fans will start to line up. She hasn't played NYC since 2012. 

I can't wait either. I wonder what time fans will start to line up. She hasn't played NYC since 2012. 

ahh i know! its going to be amazing. I read that some people are going to camp out sunday night   :oprah: . I'm not all that eager to get front row there cause its so small (any view is a good view). ill prob head to the venue around 530-6. 

I am seeing her on the second night (Tuesday) and legitimately considering camping...BUT, not only will I be solo in a big city, but in the light of the recent attacks at concerts I am very nervous. Like I said, I will be on my own, despite the fact that I probably know someone in NY who, even if they didn't have a ticket, could wait alongside me... UGH!

Anyway:

This is my third time seeing one of her shows, and though I was able to get decently forward (with sheer dumb luck both times), it certainly wasn't at the barricade. (The friend I was with got closer than I did, and is also a very tall model, so while thin, had the height advantage.)

From what I experienced in Philadelphia at the Mann (park/outdoor venue with more than one stage), my first time seeing her, girls were DROPPING LIKE FLIES from the heat before the opening act even went on. People even had the nerve to vape. So fucking rude. Some girls offered to get other people in the crowd water, their friend was sick (they were initially getting it for her) and they STILL offered, and as they were trying to make their way back with it some people were NOT having it and didn't let them through (!). 

After the show, my friend and I waited with a modest crowd in the parking lot hoping to get a glimpse of Lana. I don't remember how long we waited but it was definitely close to 2 hours or more. We made friends with a girl who'd driven from Maryland. However, when Lana did leave, she (or her driver) pulled out in a tinted Escalade and didn't so much as stick her hand out the window to wave...

I need advice.

Should I camp (and is it unsafe af on my own)?

What is Hell's Kitchen like in terms of safety?

Would it be best to scope out Terminal 5 on Night One as:

people are:

1.) Getting OUT of her first show

OR

2.) As people are lining up FOR her FIRST show?

ahh i know! its going to be amazing. I read that some people are going to camp out sunday night   :oprah: . I'm not all that eager to get front row there cause its so small (any view is a good view). ill prob head to the venue around 530-6. 

Where did you read that?  :ohno: ...

@buster This will be considered a "small" show in a venue with a 3,000 person capacity?  :ohno:

@@JazzSingrCultLeadr-

excuse me but talk about rude-

New Yorkers are the most friendly people, just like people living in Paris, France.

except to assholes who think they are rude.

Treat a person with respect, and you will get respected back.

(note- the above does not hold true to Donald Trump or any member of his deplorable family or supporters.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Didn't even think about it before! Wow, she was such a proud New York girl, what are you doing Lana?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

@@JazzSingrCultLeadr-

excuse me but talk about rude-

New Yorkers are the most friendly people, just like people living in Paris, France.

except to assholes who think they are rude.

Treat a person with respect, and you will get respected back.

(note- the above does not hold true to Donald Trump or any member of his deplorable family or supporters.)

.....are you okay

The tickets I purchased aren’t showing up on the AXS app anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Im kinda freaking out.

UPDATE: I had to call them to confirm that i still had tickets and nothing shady was going on cause they still aren't showing up. If you used AXS and are depending to get into the venue using their app please double check and make sure your tickets are still showing up- if not print them!! apparently this happens a lot and some people don't realize til' they get to the venue and then they're screwed. 

have fun girlys!!  :lolliney:

The tickets I purchased aren’t showing up on the AXS app anymore. Anyone else having the same problem? Im kinda freaking out.

UPDATE: I had to call them to confirm that i still had tickets and nothing shady was going on cause they still aren't showing up. If you used AXS and are depending to get into the venue using their app please double check and make sure your tickets are still showing up- if not print them!! apparently this happens a lot and some people don't realize til' they get to the venue and then they're screwed. 

have fun girlys!!  :lolliney:

I had the same issue and found it shady because artists always use Ticketmaster...and I heard something about “Adventures In Wonderland” (?) once used for another one of her shows. But I have the confirmation email and my ticket wasn’t delivered right away. So I’m pretty sure I’m set. When did you purchase your tickets? Does anyone else find it odd that the NYC Shows aren’t even on any of her sites, just a causal caption on Instagram? Maybe that’s for the better...a little less advertised...but IS sold out, as usual...so much there’s two nights...which night is everyone going to?