Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Game: Lana Fans' Worst Fears Ghost Story Thread

I guess as an abstract or something, in the spirit of Halloween, I thought it was a great idea to start a thread where we got all of our Lana based fears and turned them into a ghost story of a narrative. Let's make it legendary, let's make it echo for all of Lanaboards, current and future gens to read, and maybe empathize with. Maybe  :really: It works like this, just post a comment connected to the one before yours, and the next member will continue it. Insert a fear tied to Lana's career or artistry that would legit make you shiver or cringe, make it scary.

So let's start  :wipe:

It started a few nights ago, on the 13th, last Friday. A fellow hunty who loved Lana was making his way across the net, was trying to hack and forge the rights of Life is Beautiful from Lionsgate back to Lana del Grant all to no avail. 

tenor.gif

Echos filled the room, and as he opened the file on his music app, there it was. Closer.mp3 by Halset and the Chainsmokers.

large-6.gif

The Lana hunty almost fainted to the floor, and began streaming LFL on repeat til his senses came back to him. He then phones his friend, and decide to follow through on their way to the LA to the Moon Tour, driving to their city to where their fave was to perform

tenor.gif

Listening to Cherry, and having a portable pole at the back of the car attached like a giant man magnet of an antenna, the audio bluetooth grazed a bit, and set the track on a loop during it's hook. Without the b*tches and fooks  :wowcry: It's like all those questions of the LFL instrumentals just echoed from the faltering bluetooth system as it went. The hunties knew not what to do, then suddenly, in the distance they saw . . .?

megandance08s30.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Well.... I was sleeping alone listening to Lana and on a second I heard that Halsey was playing on my PC, I called an exorcist.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What did the exorcist say?  :oprah: One of the hunties asked as @Lana Rey Loreen commented on their current situation  :lush:

He said "RUN" like gays here when something is leaked :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok so, there was this Lana stan, who really, REALLY loved Lana. She had a Tumblr page, LB account, Twitter Stan Account, etc all the basics for a stan. So one day, she went to a karaoke and when this girl started singing... she realised she didn't had a horrible voice, not like a really good one right, but a decent one.

So as soon as she got into her house, she grabbed her guitar and started writing... But something odd happened... ALL the songs and melodies she wrote were kinda similar as Lana songs. She couldn't help it... She was OBSESSED.

She didn't cared and wrote until she fell asleep. When she woke up... her songs were uploaded to Youtube... and for her surprise, one of her songs went viral in the internet.

She signed to a label and everything was fine, until she realised her OBSESSION with Lana wasn't over... She created an Album full of similar songs from BTD and was released... A song of hers becamed a hit... she was famous and had everything... but her concious never stopped torturing her, of how she defended Lana in those days from haters and imitators... and she became ONE.

That girl is Halsey.

They say, if your obsession with Lana Del Rey has gone too far, you become an imitator of her, trying to copy everything she does until you stop being yourself. 

Take care gays, or Ashley is comin for you.  :illumilana:

???, ?????????

Hollyweird, 2017. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young musician talent at the height of its golden age, the Lanaboards wesbite was a star in its own right. A beacon for the gays and elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that.

Lana Del Rey, an elusive starlet, is promoting her much anticipated fifth studio album, Lust For Life. In the midst of interviews and magazine spreads, the young Miss Lana mentions a song she plans to include on the record, "Yosemite". She expresses how wonderful the song is and mentions it several times, stating that it's her favorite song on the new album. Now, as you could imagine, her stans start to get excited about hearing it. In the lead up to the album's release, they even get a leak of a song called "Architecture", though you may know it as "Best American Record". In love with the sound and theme of the song, their thirst for "Yosemite" is stronger than ever.

The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's story on The Lanaboards Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a video advertising the Lust For Life album, still available to watch, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to click play because in tonight's episode you are the star. And this link travels directly to . . . The Lanaboards Zone.

A warm welcome back to those of you who made it, and a friendly word of warning, something you won't find in any guidebook: the next time you click play on a Lana Del Rey album trailer on the dark side of Hollyweird, make sure you know just what kind of music you're anticipating, or you may find yourself a permanent resident . . . of The Lanaboards Zone.

as a side note i just want to say, rip to the tower of terror ride in disney which has now been replaced with a guardians of the galaxy ride, and rip to the original lfl album concept + visuals and it’s era that we have been robbed of

UbsOye5.png

It began after a Twitter post. Supposed Christian, Lana Del Rey posted the information regarding witchcraft hexes in an attempt to stop The Orange Marshmallow Man from terrorising the world. As many of her fans were dedicated Christians, Del Rey received an endless amount of backlash, being accused of involvement with Satanism and sinning. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Twitter-Magick-Witchcraft-D

Del Rey's only response was a trailer for her new album 'Lust for Life' in which she attempted to reveal witches as merely people who are trying to help the world by sending across messages of peace and positive social revolution.

448c9e979447db6b118b965d6aca12b7.jpg

However, the Orange Marshmallow Man supporters and Christian critics did not see where Del Rey was coming from and instead deemed her a heretic and extremist. 

lana-del-ray-trump-witchcraft.jpg

While Del Rey did indeed manifest an awakening in some fans, calling them to their true nature as witches, there was still a large majority of the western world that swore Del Rey was a Satanic Witch, playing out her part in the Illuminati. 

She did not want her career to slip away before her fifth album was even released, so she decided to completely scrap all the concepts and visuals that her album trailer had suggested, never to mention or acknowledge the symbolism again....

giphy.gif

Then Lana mentions the highly anticipated rerelease of her debut studio album. However, this never happens. Then, 8 years later, she mentions the rerelease again but it still never happens. Ever.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You