BLURRYFACE

Noah Cyrus

is it just me or her face looks incredibly weird ?

Like not that she is ugly or anything but her face always looks full of botox and full of plastic surgery... not that there's anything wrong with it she just looks fucking weird and much older than she is

noah-cyrus-750-507.jpg

Yeah she is quite ugly ngl. Miley is so much better looking

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I feel like the lyrics are supposed to be ironic, right? Like it's making fun of our current culture, with the overall message being: "we are fucked" ... or am I reading too much into it?

I feel like the lyrics are supposed to be ironic, right? Like it's making fun of our current culture, with the overall message being: "we are fucked" ... or am I reading too much into it?

no that's what i thought too! all those "my squad!" and stuff, it's obviously ironic

Oh wow We Are Fucked is realllly not good. It's kinda a bop but the lyrics are so terrible, even worse than Stay Together tikes

uhmmmm excuse you, Stay Together's lyrics aren't bad at all?

lol actually it's helping me through a very difficult lovesick phase right now. the song's message is really beautiful

unfortunately though, i'm not that impressed with the new song either, it's so forgettable. 

can't wait for her album though