Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana and Stella shopping in Hollywood, CA - October 20, 2017

tbh I'm feeling the shorter hair and sunglasses while shopping in Hollywood. A queen.

For real though it would be nice to see her wear color again though :(

celebs usually stick to wearing the same clothes/outfits whenever they go out and don’t wanna get papped because it makes it harder to tell what day the pics are from/if they’re not wearing anything new and exciting the photographers get less money for the pics so it makes them less desirable to follow. so either she’s just being normal and doesn’t wanna get papped for obvious reasons, or she’s saving publicity for the tour :creep:

UbsOye5.png

celebs usually stick to wearing the same clothes/outfits whenever they go out and don’t wanna get papped because it makes it harder to tell what day the pics are from/if they’re not wearing anything new and exciting the photographers get less money for the pics so it makes them less desirable to follow. so either she’s just being normal and doesn’t wanna get papped for obvious reasons, or she’s saving publicity for the tour :creep:

Very true. I just miss her cute outfits that's all lol. But we're def gonna get some when the tour starts hopefully

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.