Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump - Events And News

​@reputation

yes, trump is racist, and plays to the lowest level of people who hang on his every word (same people who lynched people back

in the days, same people who strung Mathew Shepard to a fence. That is trump.

and yes, him & his dad used the racist system for his tenements that he rents out in Brooklyn and elsewhere since day one

(let alone who over the years has been allowed to play golf on his courses (none of which he himself designed)

and even if he isn't Hitler, if he used 10 out of 10 Hitler tactics, then he has the potential to be worse (as there are more people now,

and the potential now is greater than then to do more damage.)

and, boils down to-

people in general don't need the stress day in day out of his crazy rants (and yes he has the right to speak, but we as people have a right

to laugh in his face

and there is a reason he is hated in NYC. He is a fraud, crooked, and everything wrong he is.

BTW- I loved that they projected shithole over his hotel (this should be done 24/7/365 on all his properties)

He meant what he said in the exact way he meant when he said it.

and yes he is a racist

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I would like to just leave this as my personal opinion is the ban is stupid but it's not anti-muslim, it's anti-american. I don't approve of it.

I watched the video and I did not hear "muslim ban" or anything or the sorts. 

nor do I believe it is anti-muslim. 

the anti-Muslim rhetoric is only being pushed by the liberal media.

trump is stupid. that is something the liberal media and I agree on.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-hill/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-civil-liberties-union-aclu/

​@Wynwood 

I noticed trump in the pix he said up with Mitch and Paul Ryan, that trump is wearing platform shoes to appear taller

​People when they age lose height, not gain. No way he is 6-3 and no way he only is 239 (what bullshit)  329  pounds perhaps 

​and how trump got a reputable doctor to spew such bullshit I don't know

​and then there is the Ambiem trumptakes. Doesn't seem to work as trump never sleeps 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

any news against him is "fake news" (according to him, conservatives, internet trolls, etc.)

will he give himself one after all the lies him and his team have told?

all in all i think this whole fake news fiasco is stupid. IF these news outlets tell lies, they have the right to because they have freedom of speech, expression, and press. The president CANNOT suppress these freedoms.

people just need to do research and not believe whatever they hear.

what Trump is doing is unconstitutional

any news against him is "fake news" (according to him, conservatives, internet trolls, etc.)

will he give himself one after all the lies him and his team have told?

all in all i think this whole fake news fiasco is stupid. IF these news outlets tell lies, they have the right to because they have freedom of speech, expression, and press. The president CANNOT suppress these freedoms.

people just need to do research and not believe whatever they hear.

what Trump is doing is unconstitutional

actually, yes it is. it's called defamation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law

it is illegal.

and should,be illegal to make lies and present them as facts about someone. but I suppose the should part is of opinion

how come trump is blasted for lying when he should be but when it comes to the media it's "freedom of speech"?

if the whole media is lying who is there to look for truth? the government? oh wait...

actually, yes it is. it's called defamation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law

it is illegal.

and should,be illegal to make lies and present them as facts about someone. but I suppose the should part is of opinion

how come trump is blasted for lying when he should be but when it comes to the media it's "freedom of speech"?

if the whole media is lying who is there to look for truth? the government? oh wait...

true, were in a time period where we dont know who to trust. were divided and george washington predicted this

Trump is fat pass it on

Lana's skinny but we been knew

You know they'd be posting some ridiculous shit and backing it up with "i'm swm and ur not"

im swsm and ur not  xo :popcorn:

all u liberals seemed to fogert about this

Flashback: That time Trump pulled over and stopped a mugger in action

www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/27/flashback-time-trump-pulled-stopped-mugger-action-607800

:troll: 

i hope everyone who didn't vote for hillary is proud of their decision.

ultra far right supreme court is on LOCK now.

Wonder what exactly was done to strongarm him out of there by TPTB the same way that Bush strongarmed Sandra Dey O'Connor when she still could have been on the court

today. There was no reason for her being forced out either.  Republicans cheat. It's getting dangerous.

Isn't there one or two Republicans in the senate who can just vote NO? Or are they all cowards? We know the answer to that.

Ralph Nader and Jill Stein are happy today. 

Trump is a complete moron and unfit to be president. Now that we’ve established that, this thread can be deleted. Oh, mods, where are you when I need you most?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You