Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in northern italy
  • Time Online: 172d 5h 41m 38s

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

Trump is a complete moron and unfit to be president. Now that we’ve established that, this thread can be deleted. Oh, mods, where are you when I need you most?

?

i76mrxw.png 

#202 OFFLINE   graham4anything

graham4anything

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Time Online: 19d 4h 15m 14s

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

?

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

#203 ONLINE   Lonely Lolita

Lonely Lolita

Your Face Is Like A Melody

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • LocationThe Glamorous And Green Old Part Of Hollywood
  • Fan Since:The End Of Time
  • Time Online: 20d 32m 23s

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

No it is not “an attempt to censor this important topic.” I’m being sarcastic and saying he sucks and doesn’t deserve his own thread
  • Amadeus likes this

tumblr_n4gboeYnuO1tzzxf9o1_500.gif deception and perfection are wonderful traits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users