#201 OFFLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in northern italy

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

Trump is a complete moron and unfit to be president. Now that we’ve established that, this thread can be deleted. Oh, mods, where are you when I need you most?

?

i76mrxw.png 

#202 OFFLINE   graham4anything

graham4anything

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

?

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

#203 OFFLINE   Gangsta Queen

Gangsta Queen

Nothing’s Gonna Stop Me From Floating

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
  • LocationAmidst the Chaos
  • Fan Since:Forever and a day

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

It is an attempt to censor this important topic.

Perhaps Kennedy should have a thread on his own, as this will be months and months until a new justice is seated and right in an election period

trump himself is actually incidental as it was Mitch & the Powers that be that handle Mitch that stopped Garland from being seated.

I think you should start a brand new thread on Justice Anthony Kennedy's Retirement and Replacement

No it is not “an attempt to censor this important topic.” I’m being sarcastic and saying he sucks and doesn’t deserve his own thread
  • Amadeus and takeitdoen like this

Summertime Fantasy

#204 ONLINE   daisy fresh dropout

daisy fresh dropout

loser beauty goddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Locationin your bed, on your lips

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:41 PM

a recent tweet of his:

There has been no President in the history of our Country who has been treated so badly as I have. The Democrats are frozen with hatred and fear. They get nothing done. This should never be allowed to happen to another President. Witch Hunt!

can we all agree it's the funniest/most troublesome thing when he randomly capitalizes words. 

• LillianL and Gangsta Queen like this
everywhere I turn...there's something blocking my escape

#205 OFFLINE   Smoqueed

Smoqueed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:56 PM

Trump is a moron with obvious personality disorders; I used to think “only in America” until Boris became Prime Minister!
  • TRENCH and Gangsta Queen like this

giphy.gif

#206 ONLINE   daisy fresh dropout

daisy fresh dropout

loser beauty goddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Locationin your bed, on your lips

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:58 PM

Trump is a moron with obvious personality disorders; I used to think “only in America” until Boris became Prime Minister!

downvote

everywhere I turn...there's something blocking my escape

#207 OFFLINE   takeitdoen

takeitdoen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

can we all agree it's the funniest/most troublesome thing when he randomly capitalizes words. 

Little know fact, Lana actually dictated the NFR track list to Trump, and he transcribed it!
  • Gangsta Queen and daisy fresh dropout like this

fame fame fame fame fame  Rick Knowles produced this signature and that's why there are stupid 'fame' echoes, just like on the The Next Best American Record

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users