• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 OFFLINE   Cacciatore

Cacciatore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationHollyweird
  • Fan Since:National Anthem MV (whenever it came out lol)
  • Time Online: 5d 16h 10m 38s

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:59 AM

Today I was thinking about how Ultraviolence is, probably, Lana at her most poet-self if that makes sense. One of her career highlights is, without a doubt, Brooklyn Baby. This verse always gets me no matter how many times I listen to this damn song

They say I'm too young to love you
They say I'm too dumb to see
They judge me like a picture book
By the colors, like they forgot to read
I think we're like fire and water (!)
I think we're like the wind and sea (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
You're burning up, I'm cooling down ( :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: )
You're up, I'm down (! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: )
You're blind, I see ( :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant: )

BUT I'M FREEEEEEEEEEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeeEE UH HUUUUUUUUUH I'M FREEEEEEEEEE :defeated:

• Hannus and ivy like this

GlossyCrispAtlanticbluetang-small.gif tumblr_n1ml4rzqmb1sn3e80o2_250.gif PerfumedCookedEel-size_restricted.gif

#122 OFFLINE   ivy

ivy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 51d 21h 25m 46s

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

Today I was thinking about how Ultraviolence is, probably, Lana at her most poet-self if that makes sense. One of her career highlights is, without a doubt, Brooklyn Baby. This verse always gets me no matter how many times I listen to this damn song

They say I'm too young to love you
They say I'm too dumb to see
They judge me like a picture book
By the colors, like they forgot to read
I think we're like fire and water (!)
I think we're like the wind and sea (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
You're burning up, I'm cooling down ( :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  )
You're up, I'm down (! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: ! :crai: )
You're blind, I see ( :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant: )

BUT I'M FREEEEEEEEEEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeeEE UH HUUUUUUUUUH I'M FREEEEEEEEEE :defeated:

Queen of mentioning binary oppositions  :crying5:

• Cacciatore likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users