Elle

Interview with MTV - Next Music Video, Tour, & ‘Cola’

What a great interview, I have missed video interviews of her.

I am okay with her not doing Cola anymore. It's a lovely song but she put out so many songs since then, she could retire Blue Jeans too at this point

I love that she explained the White Mustang video, it's more well thought-out than I would have thought.

Video for Cherry please

I liked this interview. Get Free is the song of my life, I hope she makes a mv for that song.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

She’s so cute and humble

She needs to make the right choice and pick get free. Cherry is trash and it doesn’t deserve a video.

Cherry is literally classic Lana and fits with her signature style, Get Free is not dark enough

What if Lana make a music video to Get Free first and a music video to Cherry after? :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I felt like I could’ve skipped the first 6 minutes since it was the same thing I’ve already heard about the album. :creep:

And I reeaallyy agree with Lana on Jhené, I think she’s very brave to write an album on her brother that passed away! I almost finished watching her mini film but I couldn’t at the end because it was so sad... so I stopped. Haven’t listened to her album yet either. But I will.

And yay, Lana’s stage sounds interesting! I wish she’ll come back to other European cities so I’ll have a chance to see it too! :flutter:

Go listen to Trip it's my favorite album of the year honestly

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Could someone retranscribe the whole interview as a text, please? I struggle a lil bit with american accent... I can understand like some sentences but that's it.

. we get crazy every friday night .

Could someone retranscribe the whole interview as a text, please? I struggle a lil bit with american accent... I can understand like some sentences but that's it.

I would, but I unfortunately don’t have the time. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png