Elle

Interview with MTV - Next Music Video, Tour, & ‘Cola’

I will, I’m just worried that it will remind me too much of dad if the album is just like the short movie Trip. :ohno:

I think that it's not necessarily ABOUT her brother but about the events that came along with it like looking for the partner who remind you of him trying to recover from bad experiences after the death of his and looking for inner peace IN GENERAL

It's not as specific as the short film suggests!

She was writing the songs for 10 years so Miyagi kind of ties everything together but the lyrics are generally all over the place thematically

Either way, the album is truly healing :kiss:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I think that it's not necessarily ABOUT her brother but about the events that came along with it like looking for the partner who remind you of him trying to recover from bad experiences after the death of his and looking for inner peace IN GENERAL

It's not as specific as the short film suggests!

She was writing the songs for 10 years so Miyagi kind of ties everything together but the lyrics are generally all over the place thematically

Either way, the album is truly healing :kiss:

Oh ok, thank you. Glad to see there’s another Aiko fan here. :’)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

- YOU GONNA COME TO BRAZIL

- YEAH I'M GOING TO BRAZIL

- YEAH THAT'S HOW TO INTERNET SAYS

- VERY BRAZILIAN

DOGGO IS SCREAMING INTERNALLY YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1I1z0Lz0Q

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

- YOU GONNA COME TO BRAZIL

- YEAH I'M GOING TO BRAZIL

- YEAH THAT'S HOW TO INTERNET SAYS

- VERY BRAZILIAN

DOGGO IS SCREAMING INTERNALLY YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1I1z0Lz0Q

i cant  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Could someone retranscribe the whole interview as a text, please? I struggle a lil bit with american accent... I can understand like some sentences but that's it.

i checked the video and there's actually a subtitles button on it, can you see it? i don't know if the subs are 100% correct but it should help you :) from how i fast forward-it it's pretty accurate 

this is such a cute interview, i love it!! some of the things we knew already but it's nice that i can see her acknowledging it like her coming full circle, i feel we've been on a journey and there was an actual ongoing story and character development. that really is legendary, i love her so much for it. 

and the set design for her tour sounds interesting i'm glad lana is thinking all this through and i'm super excited for a technicolor mv it's all i'm asking for. give me glorious eastman kodak 35mm, just thinking about it  :oprah:  my celluloid seams are thriving 

even tho i still don't understand why she seems indecisive about which song she's doing a mv treatment for, is it for suspense or does she really don't know and is thinking about how she could recycle previous footage and which song is best, who knows lmao

somethng felt off about her voice, like more wobbly n deeper

im matching it with her Beats Radio interview when SB+GL n she sounds helluva lot younger

somethng felt off about her voice, like more wobbly n deeper

im matching it with her Beats Radio interview when SB+GL n she sounds helluva lot younger

Judging by the vocals she served in this concert she was sick

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Wow, so great to see a new on-camera interview after such a long time.

She looks happy and relaxed and the interviewer asked good, interesting questions for a change. 

I'm so glad that she decided to speak about the Harvey Weinstein reference. It really does seem like she has finally become more comfortable with talking about difficult topics and I like that she is taking this kind of action to support the women who have come forward.

She seems more confident and happy in her own skin. 

Also forever waiting for her to say she's a feminist

i want a short movie lana!!! both is good 

also, she talked about south america!! fuck im so happy FINALLY

a Tropico 2.0  :defeated:  a lfl short film is just what we need!! the songs are so good for storytelling!! she could call it Architecture or BAR or something  :creep:

edit: i would love it if she called it YAIL, i know she released the song as Love but i just like yail so much better for some reason lol 

UbsOye5.png

I really want the Cherry MV first, but GF has more probabilities

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Wow, so great to see a new on-camera interview after such a long time.

She looks happy and relaxed and the interviewer asked good, interesting questions for a change. 

I'm so glad that she decided to speak about the Harvey Weinstein reference. It really does seem like she has finally become more comfortable with talking about difficult topics and I like that she is taking this kind of action to support the women who have come forward.

She seems more confident and happy in her own skin. 

Also forever waiting for her to say she's a feminist

One reason she is more confident and happy in her own skin is because of people like us who supported her when others didn't at all. Not everyone would have come through the other side without receding in to oblivion.

The interviewer is so annoying she talked over Lana so many times but yeah I love love seeing video interviews of her, I wish she would do more.

Can't wait for the Get Free/Cherry Video coming out in late 2018 x

FzytWEW.png

I was hoping she would say there would be a video for God Bless America and/or Tomorrow Never Came, but I'll be happy with whatever comes out anyways!

Also, I thought this was a great interview with great questions

29legc9.gif