Elle

Interview with MTV - Next Music Video, Tour, & ‘Cola’

Such a great surprise. Great interview, very funny in a lot of moments and also great to hear upcoming things and the fact she didn't even dodge or deny Cola lyrics. And she looks as great as ever. Poor Born To Die getting worse by the day.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She looks very happy :) 

I guess it's kinda sad we'll never hear Cola again but after all, she also said she doesn't sing the "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" line anymore but she still does

And rn, I'm praying for a Get Free video :defeated:

image.png

i love this interview!! she's so cute and talkative, it looks like she's becoming more confident i'm so happy for her !!! ugh lol my heart

plus the interviewer is so sweet and kind and she doesn't push or seem intrusive or annoying or anything like that. she seemed to be into lana too so there was a good connection there .  i feel like a lot of interviewers are more focused on drama or gossip so i'm really glad they actually talked about the record i love hearing lana talk about her art  :flutter:  we are blessed

UbsOye5.png

I felt like I could’ve skipped the first 6 minutes since it was the same thing I’ve already heard about the album. :creep:

And I reeaallyy agree with Lana on Jhené, I think she’s very brave to write an album on her brother that passed away! I almost finished watching her mini film but I couldn’t at the end because it was so sad... so I stopped. Haven’t listened to her album yet either. But I will.

And yay, Lana’s stage sounds interesting! I wish she’ll come back to other European cities so I’ll have a chance to see it too! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

a technicolor video for Cherry tenor.gif

also lana loves colombians

"i also love that she's from colombia"

YES GORL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

mentioning us in Florida Kilos, Salvatore, and now this!!! ugh love this woman

I really enjoyed this interview – Lana looks so relaxed in it. I hope the new video will come through … actually a clip for "Get free" would probably be more interesting since "Cherry" is more of the typical Lana stuff. "Get free" could be a different style for her.

it's always been clear that's it's "harvey" and that "ah, he's" in the written lyrics was just a coverup to avoid liability. sad that it has to ruin the song but i respect that she is willing to retire it in solidarity with those brave women. 

i NEED a "get free" video but "cherry" would also be great so i'm happy either way. 

let me be who i'm meant to be