Elle

Interview with MTV - Next Music Video, Tour, & ‘Cola’

One reason she is more confident and happy in her own skin is because of people like us who supported her when others didn't at all. Not everyone would have come through the other side without receding in to oblivion.

Hm, I thought ending bad relationships and finally going out and enjoying LA made Lana more comfortable? :creep: Maybe it’s both. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This was a good interview, between Rocky and Rick Nowels I could tell there's a lot of recorded songs we don't know about.

Cherry & Get Free were 2 good picks too. I think Get Free has more visual mystique to it though, I would love to see what she would create for it.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

My actual dream would be a full official video with a lot of aesthetic attention for Get Free, and just a stage performance-type video for Cherry, like what Burning Desire had, so Cherry wouldn't have an official video like it was a single, but more like a promotional video, if you get what I mean?

I really liked this interview of LDR because I think she genuinely enjoyed this interview, felt comfortable with the questions asked and had a connection with the interviewer. I think it was interesting hearing some of the little bits of information she gave us. This interview was better than the video interview with that black and white filter. I know she said the interviewer isn’t that awkward but it was very unpleasant to watch that video interview.

I am actually sure 99% that there will be no other video

Remember what she said about Honeymoon era...

I hope there will be, but realisticly, I don't think so

I REALLY wanna believe her, especially cause she’s been so lively and present this era. But it seems like she usually records all the videos before the album releases so if she hasn’t recorded it, I doubt she’ll record and release a video in the next two months before she goes on tour.

A stan can and will dream

she continuously taks about her "controibution" and emphasizes the end of white mujtsang with get free playing shows her driving away in a car.......

her song with contribution details is "coachella"  maybe my contribution could be as small as hoping words could turn to birds and birds could send my thoughts your way

driving in cars with boys drinknig in the white noise
full circle is driving away from the boy

ride "i hear the birds on the summer breeze i drive fast"

now shes driving slow there no more war in her mind no more burning desire

out of the black into the blue

song noir "i can make u dopsick from my naughtiness  lets go to vegas i say who the best   etc

song national anthem  drinking and driving
cherry   cherries and wine

watch me fall  "without you"
full circle  watch the world fall ( the nuclear bomb at end of video)  macro  micro  her perosnal life vs the world

its a pure zen buddhism message
queen of saigons in national anthem
stnaley kubricks movie  about vietnam war has soldier with a hat saying "born to kill"  and the solder says its a buddhist meaning

she mentions in this interview how on first album her boyfriend always kills her  "born to kil" on the sodier hat in vietnman
"queens of saigon" line in nationalk anthem   UNDENIABLE FACT its connected

i can go on and on and on and on  been perfecting this theory for years and its get more obvious with every day

a Tropico 2.0  :defeated:  a lfl short film is just what we need!! the songs are so good for storytelling!! she could call it Architecture or BAR or something  :creep:

edit: i would love it if she called it YAIL, i know she released the song as Love but i just like yail so much better for some reason lol 

it would be perfect!!! 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I literally don't care for revisionist history, she's not name-checking that subhuman trash in Cola. Never heard it, can't make myself hear it, will never hear it. Team "Ah, he's..." forever.  :smokes4:

More like Team Deaf :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

a Tropico 2.0  :defeated:  a lfl short film is just what we need!! the songs are so good for storytelling!! she could call it Architecture or BAR or something  :creep:

edit: i would love it if she called it YAIL, i know she released the song as Love but i just like yail so much better for some reason lol 

omg i would be slayed  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

???, ?????????