Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Followup Interview with MTV - 'Cherry' as possible next Music Video

The Change video would've been such a cliche I'm glad she didn't get to do it

I hope the Cherry video stays true to her vision of the song

You all should stop hating on Chuch she may have done some wack stuff but her videos with Gucci and Borns were cute & Lana is very comfortable with her sister so let's see where that goes

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'll be okay if this video is just pretty but doesn't have a plot, I feel like the song could lend itself well to just shots of Lana looking gorgeous in a cool setting with awesome lighting and outfits. 

Other songs like Get Free or Heroin, if they were to be made, would definitely need a plot. But this could just be a fun sexual lil romp

Oh I love this cult site "homemade will be so artistic" wait and watch 3 minutes of Lana eating Cherries and singing to the camera. I really hope there will be no meltdown then :rollin:

Of course her original Lizzy videos were incredible for an artist with no budget, no label, no support. But still, exciting because it's a gorgeous song

and I don't know why people hate Chuck but well I do like Honeymoon cover so...

that article is only re-summarizing what she has speculated with her career in the near future(like always lmao), not giving concrete fact that she WILL be doing the MV for cherry and directing it herself with some proof