Sign in to follow this  
Marcus

Lana Del Rey Lyric Book (or Endless Summer TourBook)

Hello! Who has this book? Does anyone know where can I buy it now?

post-22556-0-89148100-1510803166_thumb.jpg

P. S. Sorry if this topic already exists. I just did not find it.

UPDATE: If anyone is interested, I wrote to this seller. He replied that he had bought books in December last year. But most importantly, he agreed to sell it to me without an auction! Maybe this information is useful to someone. When I get the book, I'll tell you about the quality of it.

UPDATE: Yesterday I received a parcel with a book! Excellent! The book was bought from the seller on Ebay by agreement without an auction.

P. S. Clampigirl, Thank you very much again!

post-22556-0-83525400-1510838048_thumb.png

@clampgirl- re: the link you gave in post#2 in this thread,

It shows an item that if one looks at that dealer's feedback, shows a dealer with really bad feedback in the past, so perhaps people should avoid that specific dealer.

(same with the vast majority of signed items (including LFL cds/lithos  being sold are no good on either ebay or amazon, even if they have proof shots,

a lot of those proof shots are stolen from an altogether different dealer or stolen from a fan at a random meeting, so be careful that one is purchasing a counterfeit copy.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@clampgirl- re: the link you gave in post#2 in this thread,

It shows an item that if one looks at that dealer's feedback, shows a dealer with really bad feedback in the past, so perhaps people should avoid that specific dealer.

(same with the vast majority of signed items (including LFL cds/lithos  being sold are no good on either ebay or amazon, even if they have proof shots,

a lot of those proof shots are stolen from an altogether different dealer or stolen from a fan at a random meeting, so be careful that one is purchasing a counterfeit copy.

Oh, I'm not used to e-bay so I didn't see the dealer's rating. :P But perhaps another lyric book will be available on e-bay soon and hopefully from a better dealer then. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Those are the same fault-y and incomplete lyrics that are on the album booklets. Not even the lay-out is consistent. Not worth the cash

BTD one is iconic and the picked visuals are super cute but then they just got bored and it's super annoying bc otherwise I'd be dying to get that book

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

OH!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I forgot about eBay. 

I looked at this dealer's profile. And in the description of the book it is written about a negative rating. This applies to the cameras that he sold. And Lana's books have positive feedbacks!!! THANK YOU AGAIN! I will try to win an auction or write to him! I want this book for Christmas :P

post-22556-0-83525400-1510838048_thumb.png

OH!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I forgot about eBay. 

I looked at this dealer's profile. And in the description of the book it is written about a negative rating. This applies to the cameras that he sold. And Lana's books have positive feedbacks!!! THANK YOU AGAIN! I will try to win an auction or write to him! I want this book for Christmas :P

Good luck! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Those are the same fault-y and incomplete lyrics that are on the album booklets. Not even the lay-out is consistent. Not worth the cash

No! This is not an album booklet, it's a real Bible! :)

LDR4.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgCEmoA-OUkAAztnN.jpgm_58fa2662b4188e031b00c0dc.jpgmaxresdefault.jpglimited-lana-del-rey-lyric-book-tote_1_9

Including random pictures they probably got from google, the lyrics are wrong and the UV and HM potions only include the cd booklet pages in bigger size.

I disagree. It looks very beautiful!

Was good up until UV and HM... just lazy if you ask me. They could have gotten the lyrics and found some beautiful pictures for EVERY track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

IF the book is authentic it is what was sold at shows and in her shop those years.

I believe those pictures being shown are from the "Green" one, which was an earlier edition before the "Blue" one.

Wasn't there also a Brown or Black one?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Including random pictures they probably got from google, the lyrics are wrong and the UV and HM potions only include the cd booklet pages in bigger size.

Was good up until UV and HM... just lazy if you ask me. They could have gotten the lyrics and found some beautiful pictures for EVERY track

UV deserves so much more, but HM  :defeated:

Can I see evidence of erroneous lyrics?

The TIWMUG lyrics, I think National Anthem has errors aswell. Cola (Ah he's in the sky) and Bel Air (the bridge) feauture obvious)y different lyrics. Just like the Ultraviolence one, where they only printed one line and still got it wrong :toofunny: they just copy-pasted them from the CD booklets

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The TIWMUG lyrics, I think National Anthem has errors aswell. Cola (Ah he's in the sky) and Bel Air (the bridge) feauture obvious)y different lyrics. Just like the Ultraviolence one, where they only printed one line and still got it wrong :toofunny: they just copy-pasted them from the CD booklets

Do you have this book? And another question. And where are the correct lyrics? What is the official source of the correct texts? Booklets and books is the official merch of Lana. Why do you say there are mistakes?

^ If you listen to the songs (while reading if you prefer that), you will find lyrics error quite fast. For example, I'll write what it should be and link the booklet lyrics underneath:

Ultraviolence, first verse:

He used to call me D.N. - that stood for deadly nightshade

'cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

https://images.genius.com/b6337f83087b1d41b1efd50e2fb4b5f8.1000x751x1.jpg

Body Electric, final line for all choruses:

I'm on fire, baby, I'm on fire I sing that body electric

]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/5/52/Digital_Booklet_-_Paradise_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161120085454

There's a line of the demo version of This Is What Makes Us Girls if I remember correctly (I don't have my booklet nearby and can't find a scan so I'm not sure).

Love's lyrics in the Lust For Life booklet is wrong. You can find the booklet somewhere here on Lanaboards if you don't have it.

I could show more but I have an exam tomorrow so... these will do.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But the book doesn't contain the lyrics of "Lust for Love"ZtDeFdB8MHs.jpg

^ If you listen to the songs (while reading if you prefer that), you will find lyrics error quite fast. For example, I'll write what it should be and link the booklet lyrics underneath:

Ultraviolence, first verse:

He used to call me D.N. - that stood for deadly nightshade

'cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

https://images.genius.com/b6337f83087b1d41b1efd50e2fb4b5f8.1000x751x1.jpg

Body Electric, final line for all choruses:

I'm on fire, baby, I'm on fire I sing that body electric

]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/5/52/Digital_Booklet_-_Paradise_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161120085454

There's a line of the demo version of This Is What Makes Us Girls if I remember correctly (I don't have my booklet nearby and can't find a scan so I'm not sure).

Love's lyrics in the Lust For Life booklet is wrong. You can find the booklet somewhere here on Lanaboards if you don't have it.

I could show more but I have an exam tomorrow so... these will do.