Sign in to follow this  
loleetah

Rapper Lil Peep Dead at 21

Do you know how depression works? :headache:

yes sweetie i do know. one depression symptom can be = not giving a fuck.Im sure you know that too :headache:

I won’t insult you by calling you an unsympathetic piece of sh*t but i will say this - addiction is not so cut and dry. He was very vocal about having mental health issues and even said it was getting worse and worse as he was on tour. Everyone has different coping mechanisms and that’s the only way he knew how to cope.

I don't care if you insult me. I didn't insult you though so go ahead. Him saying that he has mental health issues doesn't make him any less of an idiot. And just bc someone claims to have mental problems doesn't mean they do. Usually it's just this pussy generation being a bunch of melodramatic queens.

Okay let me say this to all those who are calling him all kinds of obscenities:

This guys was a PERSON, regardless of whatever shit he went through and how he dealt with it.

He flaunted drugs on his IG, yes. But it was mostly likely a cry for help considering this guy was obviously depressed. Anyone can see that based on his tweets and captions. Stop being so fucking ignorant.

Y'all pretend to be fake woke and give a shit about mental illnesses but when it comes to people doing drugs then they become the scum of the earth to you. Fuck off.

He was unsympathetic, insensitive and not giving a fuck for his own family the people he would break their hearts. I feel bad for his family and friends, but not for him. IF he gave a damn especially since he knew very well he risks of killing himself, he wouldn't waste his life like that and disappoint his mother.

Junkies that have no regard to anything, not even their own family are a waste.period. Fuck off

I shouldn't have to edit the post to mention that disrespectful comments are unwelcome but I will. That's a shame. I was hoping there could be a discussion about mental illness and drug use in the current state of stardom but it's sad that some people have to take it to another level.

^

We are all allowed to voice opinions sweetie, deal with it. The same way you are allowed to say your part, I am as well, we all are and we will say what we think. Its called "freedom of speech" get used to it.

You want people to stop abusing drugs and killing themselves? Then stop enabling them and approving of their shitty excuses. That guy didn't respect himself, he didn't respect his family, he didn't respect his own mother who was close to him. Why should I respect him? I don't care for his lame excuses, they are still excuses.

He was "mentally ill" but he had no problem to encourage his friends to snort lines with him. Is this how he "cares" for his friends? His own self? He didn't care for anything.His only concern was drugs. IF he was sympathetic (hilarious how you call me unsympathetic while this guy wasn't even sympathetic to himself and his own friends and family) he wouldn't even encourage his friends to snort with him. He would do it alone.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

yes sweetie i do know. one depression symptom can be = not giving a fuck.Im sure you know that too :headache:

I don't care if you insult me. I didn't insult you though so go ahead. Him saying that he has mental health issues doesn't make him any less of an idiot. And just bc someone claims to have mental problems doesn't mean they do. Usually it's just this pussy generation being a bunch of melodramatic queens.

He was unsympathetic, insensitive and not giving a fuck for his own family the people he would break their hearts. I feel bad for his family and friends, but not for him. IF he gave a damn especially since he knew very well he risks of killing himself, he wouldn't waste his life like that and disappoint his mother.

Junkies that have no regard to anything, not even their own family are a waste.period. Fuck off

We are all allowed to voice opinions sweetie, deal with it. The same way you are allowed to say your part, I am as well, we all are and we will say what we think. Its called "freedom of speech" get used to it.

You want people to stop abusing drugs and killing themselves? Then stop enabling them and approving of their shitty excuses. That guy didn't respect himself, he didn't respect his family, he didn't respect his own mother who was close to him. Why should I respect him? I don't care for his lame excuses, they are still excuses.

He was "mentally ill" but he had no problem to encourage his friends to snort lines with him. Is this how he "cares" for his friends? His own self? He didn't care for anything.His only concern was drugs. IF he was sympathetic (hilarious how you call me unsympathetic while this guy wasn't even sympathetic to himself and his own friends and family) he wouldn't even encourage his friends to snort with him. He would do it alone.

Usually people with addiction can't see the hurt they're doing to their loved ones. And he didn't waste his life, he was a rising rapper for Christ sake.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Usually people with addiction can't see the hurt they're doing to their loved ones. And he didn't waste his life, he was a rising rapper for Christ sake.

But his life barely begun. He was only 21. rising rapper lol. He barely did anything, what "rising rapper"?? He was only 21. He should get help if he had "problems" and not drug himself to death and bringing pain to his family and friends.

Eugh disgusting that some of you would try to speak ill of the dead even people on atrl had more respect than some of you on here yes drugs are bad but there's no need to say someone deserves to die or whatever

learn how to read better honey. When did i say "he deserved to die"? quote which post of mine says that. I will wait okay?

So now we know who the heartless bitch is here. Praying for your mind

my mind is fine thankfully. you should pray for yours. The heartless one is Lil Peepah for not giving a fuck for anyone else but himself and drugs.

Also while we're on the subject Lana was a drug addict for how long and all of us on this site stan for her was she an unfeeling piece of shit too?

Lana is sober sweetie and guess what!Shes sober bc she respects herself, she respects her own life and her family. How exactly is lana a drug addict and unfeeling piece of shit?

I used was hinting previously and did it in a sarcastic way I'm sure however she probably was close to the brink of death a few times unfortunately peep didn't have the same support system.

Lana has an amazing family and

peep is/was surrounded by other abusers

i have no idea how someone becomes addicted to drugs and can't stop using them. it's of course sad but it's also sad they see drugs for a escape and even some think their problems will be gone after they do drugs yet they don't go, they r still there and waiting to be solved.

it's called addiction for a reason.. might be hard for someone to understand who hasn't gone through anything like that/witnessed it or has more control of their body compared to someone else, it might seem easy to say ''tomorrow i'm gonna stop'' but not everyone has the power to stick to that as well as, depending on what you're addicted to, being able to due to your body reaching a point after a period of usage where you just get dependent on that substance. just like when you're hungry; all you can think of is food and where to get food or what to eat and if you don't get something to eat you start feeling like shit

i always skip my biology classes so i don't know all the science behind what drugs/other substances actually do to your body and brain besides making you dependent and making you feel better and happier when you take them but as a smoker i can kinda relate i guess.. when i don't get my cigarette i start getting anxious and stressed out, i'll get annoyed by people talking to me, and just think about when i can leave my class for example so i can take a break and enjoy that moment in peace 

it really is sad and not everyone has the strength to just stop by themselves or talk to someone about it, they might not even want to stop because they feel like they need that feeling but just like you said it's not gonna make their life any better and they'll still feel like shit after a few hours and just want more

i just hope everyone who has severe problems finds someone they can trust and talk to and people who are willing to help you get back on track and also that ''yes, i need to change something or something bad is gonna happen to me and/or the people around me''-moment, or just for someone around them to notice how shitty they're doing (it's so weird to think about the fact that there are people around us who are 'legit'-depressed, who are addicted to xyz, who think about suicide but have nobody to talk to and us not noticing how bad they're doing because they just seem normal or like always) and caring

I used was hinting previously and did it in a sarcastic way I'm sure however she probably was close to the brink of death a few times unfortunately peep didn't have the same support system.

Lana has an amazing family and

peep is/was surrounded by other abusers

you still haven't showed me the post where i said he deserved to die.

and he actually has a support system honey, he KNEW he had "mental problems" as he claimed and what did he do? he used the money for his 'rising rap career' instead of getting help.there is even free youth centers he could go to. he had support and his family, his own mother was close to him, and money as well.

Lots of addicts have amazing families, supporting people around them, but they still waste themselves.supporting environment does help to some degree, but in the end it's them that can only truly help themselves. Peeper chose to surround himself with shit people and didn't regard anything and anyone close to him.

a major druggie who even advocated drug use on his ig all the time. i wont even feel sorry for him. good innocent little children die of cancer everyday, and this little junkie idiot gives away his life like that.better talented people died of addiction than this guy and it did nothing for anti-addiction. pretty much the opposite in fact, it just compelled people to do it more bc they think living fast and dying young is "coool".

I feel only sorry for his family losing their kid,but that kid is an idiot for wasting his life like that and not giving a fuck for his own life.if he doesn't care for his life then nobody else will.

Btw you basically implied through some of this he was a waste of life meaning did he deserve to live anyway?last thing I'll say on the subject

Peep was also very clearly depressed and in an awful state of mind, that combined with being in an entourage of enablers and addicts can have disastrous results. He was posting cries for help on Instagram and no one around him had the insight to get him help, and that's why he is dead today. People are so quick to demonize addicts and I admit it can be easy to do so but things aren't so black and white. Even if he wanted to get clean, I doubt he could while living the lifestyle he had

Btw you basically implied through some of this he was a waste of life meaning did he deserve to live anyway?last thing I'll say on the subject

don't try to get it twisted sweetie. I want you to quote me with the exact sentence where i said "he deserved to die". Im waiting. What is this crap? "you implieeeeed" where did i imply that? Maybe u are seeing what u want to see, must be repressed thoughts on lil peep. Food for thought.

"last thing i will say on the subject" yes, because you know u are wrong.

first of all, the ppl going off about drug abuse clearly aren't

lana fans ? like, she definitely has struggled severely with

addiction and depression. the only difference is she didn't

die from it. you have the right to disagree about how he

publicized his drug use, and i understand how that might

concern you, but what you're not going to do is shame his

circumstances. you don't know his life and it's sad, nonetheless,

to see someone pass this way. especially someone so young. 

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

the fact people treat drug users as sub-human and not worthy of respect truly shows that people don't really give a shit about people sometimes. substance abuse is a massive issue and is related to other taboo or stigmatized problems like classism and mental illness which are hard things to overcome, combining two of those issues makes for a hellish mix and lil peep unfortunately displayed that. drug users deserve compassion, don't be an asshole

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

LilPeep_.jpg

So anyway, here's to Lil Peep and all the good things about him:

- Earned his diploma

- Was against homophobia, racism and misogyny

- Was bisexual

- He played the trombone and tuba

- He was a good friend to those who knew him

- Best known for his own distinctive blend of Post Emo, Trap, and 808s.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Peep was also very clearly depressed and in an awful state of mind, that combined with being in an entourage of enablers and addicts can have disastrous results. He was posting cries for help on Instagram and no one around him had the insight to get him help, and that's why he is dead today. People are so quick to demonize addicts and I admit it can be easy to do so but things aren't so black and white. Even if he wanted to get clean, I doubt he could while living the lifestyle he had

"Being in an entourage of enablers" yes like you. You keep making up excuses for him. "No one around him had the insight to get him help" how the hell would you know? You don't know what people have tried to do. First I have people telling me that he knew he needed help but didn't seek for it, now you're telling me that no one told him to get help. How are you getting this info exactly? So his mom he was super close to (as stated by people in this thread) just let her kid go without saying anything? If what you are telling me is true and you have evidence of not ONE person ever telling him to get help or trying to help him, then yes, his mom is an idiot too. Ultimately though it is lil peepah's move. You can only help yourself, others can only do so much. You are a part of the "entourage of an enablers", make no mistake of that. Look at the way you excuse his usage. Yet you say you care? You don't give a fuck. You just pretend to.

May he rest in peace, he's so young it's heartbreaking. i hope whomever in his entourage and whomever fans who find themselves in similar situations might be able to look for help. 

I didn't know him, but I will check his music.