Sign in to follow this  
loleetah

Rapper Lil Peep Dead at 21

if you were waiting for someone to say this then you know it's truth too.

Peepah was an unfeeling asshole who didn't even care for his life or for anyone else. If he really cared he wouldn't disappoint his family and mother like that.He wouldn't break his mom's heart like that and not let her down. I don't care for junkies that waste their lives like that and not giving a single fuck for their own well being, not giving a fuck for their family, they only care for their next dose. I feel more sorry for his family, not him. And i will feel sorry for every innocent kid and adults that struggle with life threatening health issues and cancer, not for junkies.the drugs were more important to him, he knew there is major risk of dying and breaking his familys hearts.He didn't care.period.

have some fucking respect, you stupid asshole. i hope your Validating status gets declined because we definitely do not need more people like you on this forum. think before you fucking speak. it could make somebody very upset.

"de mortuis nil nisi bosnum."

Just wanted to add my two cents on the topic. It's very tragic how Peep died, and it's really disheartening to read some of the comments in this thread. Although Peep would often post videos or speak of his drug use, I definitely don't think it was meant to "glorify" drugs. He wasn't doing them just because he thought it was "cool." He was truly depressed and dependent on his pills. I see it as an obvious cry for help. Coming from someone who has lost friends to drug use, he showed all the same signs. He just wanted help, but didn't know how to ask for it. If you read some of his instagram captions that were posted just 2 days ago, they're also eerie cries for help.

"When I die You'll love me"

"I just wana be everybody's everything I want too much from people but then I don't want anything from them at the same time u feel me I don't let people help me but I need help but not when I have my pills but that's temporary one day maybe I won't die young and I'll be happy? What is happy I always have happiness for like 10 seconds and then it's gone. I'm getting so tired of this"

"I feel emptyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Underlined some segments of the second quote that make it extra eerie. He knew he needed help. He didn't want to die young. Yet, he knew it was coming. So evident if you read his song lyrics, especially the opening line of 'The Way I See Things' - "I got a feeling that I'm not gonna be here for next year, so let's laugh a little before I'm gone."

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if this was ruled as a suicide. But, there's this rumour going around that a fan gave him laced pills that led to his overdose. The fan met him after the show, gave him the pills, and then was bragging to her Twitter group chats that they "really fucked him up" and he was "passed out" because of them. She left all the group chats & deactivated her twitter account after she learned he was dead. Nothing is confirmed though, of course. Either way, his death is super tragic. He knew he needed help, yet no one would help him. You can really see his decline just within the past few days on his instagram. The most chilling video has now been deleted from his instagram, most likely by request of someone on his team, where he stated, "I just took 6 Xanax and I was lit. I'm good. I'm not sick."

All this aside, my heart goes out to everyone affected by his death. I never really knew of him, I had only heard a few songs, but just a little over a week ago when I was in ATL to see Poppy, he was performing at the same venue in a larger room. After Poppy's show, my friend and I were chatting outside the venue for 2 hours. Just as we were hopping in an Uber to leave, Lil Peep came outside the venue to greet fans. As we were driving away, my friend and I shouted at him and he turned to us and smiled & waved. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. RIP.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

if you were waiting for someone to say this then you know it's truth too.

Peepah was an unfeeling asshole who didn't even care for his life or for anyone else. If he really cared he wouldn't disappoint his family and mother like that.He wouldn't break his mom's heart like that and not let her down. I don't care for junkies that waste their lives like that and not giving a single fuck for their own well being, not giving a fuck for their family, they only care for their next dose. I feel more sorry for his family, not him. And i will feel sorry for every innocent kid and adults that struggle with life threatening health issues and cancer, not for junkies.the drugs were more important to him, he knew there is major risk of dying and breaking his familys hearts.He didn't care.period.

atleast someone said it

It must be amazing to be so blissfully ignorant. I didn't know you knew him personally to be able to assess who he was as a person. Interesting.

Y'all take some xanax and chillax! :0

Go jerk off in a shoe, sneaker boy. 

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if this was ruled as a suicide. But actually, there's this rumour going around that a fan gave him laced pills that lead to his overdose. The fan met him after the show, gave him the pills, and then was bragging to her Twitter group chats they they "really fucked him up" and he was "passed out" because of them. She left all the group chats & deactivated her twitter account after she learned he was dead. Nothing is confirmed though, of course. Either way, his death is super tragic. He knew he needed help, yet no one would help him. You can really see his decline just within the past few days on his instagram. The most chilling video has now been deleted from his instagram, most likely by request of someone on his team, where he stated, "I just took 6 Xanax and I was lit. I'm good. I'm not sick."

The pill that Peep took was laced with fentanyl, a deadly substance. Like you said they think they know who gave it to him (a sister of his friend), but it's unclear whether she knew that the pill was laced. If she did, that makes the situation a lot darker. 

"I got a feeling that I'm not gonna be here for next year, so let's laugh a little before I'm gone"

"I want to leave I'll probably stay another year It's hard to leave when absolutely nothing's clear"

As per the request of Elle I am going to leave this topic as it is

Okay I just listened to his music and watched a few of his interviews. His songs are very melodious. He was hot too :(

Not the time guys :/ @Valerie @

Trust me MTA its never the time

really heartbroken for the loss, drug related deaths hit close to home and learning an artist i loved died through a damn lanaboards status fucked me up a bit. didn't want to relearn how it feels to learn an artist/celebrity died- i forgot the feeling when Amy left; especially in such a horrible way, i've seen the above rumors about the laced pills and it makes me sick even thinking about it, it's just a really bad situation all around and i dont wanna think too much about it

honestly not surprised to see who made such a disgusting n distasteful fuss about his death, but at the end of the day it's an innocent persons life that was taken- unless foul play was involved it's nobodies fault. get a goddamn grip and show some fucking respect. it's the least so many people's sorry asses can do at times like this. he was a good person with a promising future with so many that loved him; i was so happy n proud to see him come out like he was family and i still cant comprehend how now i'll never get to hear any new music from him- it's all gone like that, in an instant.

love y'alls families and friends- never know when everything can be over in a second.

It must be amazing to be so blissfully ignorant. I didn't know you knew him personally to be able to assess who he was as a person. Interesting.

Go jerk off in a shoe, sneaker boy.

Most random comment like.. Ever

Sneaker boy? :rip:

Gustav's last instagram post was a photo of fans wearing his merchandise, captioned "Look at my beautiful fans aaawwwww"

A statement made by Sarah Stennett whose company worked with Peep last year:

"I am shocked and heartbroken, I do not believe Peep wanted to die, this is so tragic. He had big goals and dreams for the future which he had shared with me, his team, his family and his friends. He was highly intelligent, hugely creative, massively charismatic, gentle and charming. He had huge ambition and his career was flourishing. I have spoken to his mother and she asked me to convey that she is very, very proud of him and everything he was able to achieve in his short life. She is truly grateful to the fans and the people who have supported and loved him."

http://www.papermag.com/lil-peep-in-memoriam-2510055287.html

As quoted from the interview:

You just put out this album where you got a great response from your fans. What else is important to you as an artist?

"I want to go deep into fashion, I want to go maybe into acting, there's a lot of stuff I would like to go into. I just want to try more shit and become more well-rounded when it comes to whatever I'm doing. I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds. I feel like I'm a creative and I want to take advantage of that. Sometimes I'll be watching a movie then think to myself that I could do a better job."

My heart almost popped out of my chest when I heard the news.

In my opinion he was not really glorifying the use of drugs, rather he was writing about something that was very normal for him. He didn't use drugs to feel cooler or simply to fit into a genre that is very famous for glorifying them... He used them because he really 'needed' them.

When you have depression it is really difficult to ask for help despite knowing that you need it. His songs were a call for help and yet nobody noticed, mainly because we put all these stars and artists on pedestals very far from the place where we place ourselves. We deprive them of any human need.

We have mental health so underestimated and drugs so normalized that situations like this will remain common.