Sign in to follow this  
TROPICUM

Charles Manson found Dead at 83

@rocktab some asshole on reddit writes that crap and somehow someone finds it and believes it like fake news?

everything about him was known, and taken into account when he was sentenced to life

What about all the children and the parents of those he slaughtered. And yes, HE did it.

Why the hell would you find that interesting? Monsters are fucking monsters.

as trump's mother said "What did I create?" (and note trump never mentions his mother. trump is a monster. Yes, Monsters exist in real life

@@Valerie- YES and all those things describe trump to a T.

1. RoCtab, not rocKtab

2. Calm the fuck down

3. Interesting because I thought it was a good read.

4. The point of a thread is discussion, it’s good to see a topic from different perspectives, even if you don’t agree.

5. No one said he didn’t do it and no one said Manson is not a monster wtf.

:pls:

And yes dude, we all agree that he’s a monster and we all agree that he did it, and we all agree that he should rot in hell, in case that wasn’t clear

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

@rocktab  some asshole on reddit writes that crap and somehow someone finds it and believes it like fake news? 

everything about him was known, and taken into account when he was sentenced to life 

What about all the children and the parents of those he slaughtered. And yes, HE did it.

Why the hell would you find that interesting? Monsters are fucking monsters. 

as trump's mother said "What did I create?" (and note trump never mentions his mother. trump is a monster. Yes, Monsters exist in real life

I don't think @roctab was trying to idolize Manson with that post, it just seems like a commentary on why the American public was/still is so interested in the Manson story.

You can't deny it is a cultural phenomenon.

But it's that way because people are morbidly curious, and Manson was such a "character" despite being a demonic monster like you said. But the thought of a bunch of women being so entranced by a delusional man who thought he was the next Jesus that they were willing to kill because he said so is so shocking of a story that to this day people are still mystified by it. 

It's human nature to be morbidly intrigued. It's why we watch the news to see awful things, it's why we slow down when we drive by a car accident.

People want to know why Manson was the way he was, that's why his psyche is still talked about. It's "other" to us. Finding those things interesting doesn't mean anyone condones them

Nice try but no.Trump's mother said that because she didn't like how suddenly her family got attention/spotlight thanks to Donald's antics and his divorce from his first wife Ivana. She was more worried for herself, she didn't like getting into the spotlight because of that. That doesn't make him a "monster". Actual monsters are rapists,murderers,pedophiles,terrorists etc etc. Not Trump.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or trolling but whatever :crossed: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Nice try but no.Trump's mother said that because she didn't like how suddenly her family got attention/spotlight thanks to Donald's antics and his divorce from his first wife Ivana. She was more worried for herself, she didn't like getting into the spotlight because of that. That doesn't make him a "monster". Actual monsters are rapists,murderers,pedophiles,terrorists etc etc. Not Trump.

I'm not sure if you are being serious or trolling but whatever :crossed:

Pretty sure Trump has been accused of raping/harassing women though, especially underaged girls.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wonder if Lana has some sixth sense abilities. Think about; she’s mentioned Manson before but most recently was technically when the record came out, which was a few months ago, and now he’s gone.

It happened to Lou Reed when she was supposed to work with him on Brooklyn Baby.

It happened to David Bowie after she referenced both his brother for the name of the song and “ground control to major tom” in Terrence Loves You.

This one’s a bit of a reach, but in 2015, Lana referenced Purple Rain on the Honeymoon instagram account, and 10 months later, Prince died.

And now with Lana most recently referencing Manson in Heroin, he dies 4 months later.

06701c62220ba4384ea083c7d0b83530--lana-d

giphy.gif

I don't think @roctab was trying to idolize Manson with that post, it just seems like a commentary on why the American public was/still is so interested in the Manson story.

You can't deny it is a cultural phenomenon.

But it's that way because people are morbidly curious, and Manson was such a "character" despite being a demonic monster like you said. But the thought of a bunch of women being so entranced by a delusional man who thought he was the next Jesus that they were willing to kill because he said so is so shocking of a story that to this day people are still mystified by it. 

It's human nature to be morbidly intrigued. It's why we watch the news to see awful things, it's why we slow down when we drive by a car accident.

People want to know why Manson was the way he was, that's why his psyche is still talked about. It's "other" to us. Finding those things interesting doesn't mean anyone condones them

Lmao I really wasn't, i just thought it was worth to share the comment in another discussion thread for this topic.

There are some problems with this comment, things we can't really agree with, like: "Naturally, he started committing more serious crime such as rape, pimping, theft and fraud." I mean, even if you grow up in a fucked up environment you just don't do those things.

Also apparently some/most of the "facts" about Manson's childhood in the comment were wrong, because he lied about his life. 

I think what OP was trying to say is that evilness doesn't come from nowhere, that probably Manson was born as a normal person but then he turned into a corrupt and evil person due to his mental problems or whatever it was that made him that way (without saying that this is a reason for apologizing his actions), a topic that really grabs the attention of a lot of people. 

Let's hope that his death brings some peace to his victims' families. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Pretty sure Trump has been accused of raping/harassing women though, especially underaged girls.

Being accused of sexual assault and/or rape does not make you an offender.There's no evidence unfortunately for you. :um: 

I know we like to joke about Lana’s “curse”, but wasn’t it well known that all of these men she’s mentioned were sick? I heard on the radio news last week (or the week before that?) that Manson was very sick, Lou Reed had a bad liver (and livers are very important organs), David Bowie had liver cancer (although he didn’t announce it to the public so it wasn’t “well known” I guess)... so I suppose it was only a matter of time?

Manson was shit though. Can’t even imagine the scenes..!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:tea:

what does this prove? oh and the keywords in this vid here are: "they let you do it" you know what that means? "let you do it" = consent. Nice try tho, didn't see THAT coming. Where's the actual proof now? :tea:

Can you guys stop making everything trump/politic related geez. And I thought I was that crazy conversative!

I wonder what Lana thinks about his death. One of the most historic people in American history no doubt. Glad he's dead though I guess.

I really think we should clean up the Worlds News section.