Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Fan Since:2015 - Release of Honeymoon
  • Time Online: 77d 6h 20m 14s

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

I saw someone say RIP and it made me angry. Why should he be resting in peace? Anyways.... it's literally about time. RIP to all his victims.

Rot In Piss

• DominicMars, Shades, californianfreak and 6 others like this

hyUpfIn.gif

#42 OFFLINE   graham4anything

graham4anything

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Time Online: 20d 9h 21m 36s

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

@Valerie- sorry that Breitbart version of what trump's mother said is 100% fakenews

but feel free to idolize trump and Republican Roy Moore who goes out with 14 year olds.

And eeww to those parents who gave him permission, what did he hypnotize them.

I know if someone knocked on my door asking permission...

but trump backs him. He and they are all yours. 

btw- newbie has a few posts (possibly more as this thread goes on, what does that say

• loleetah likes this

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

#43 OFFLINE   Party Party

Party Party

𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • Fan Since:2014

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

someone said "rest in piece, you will be missed :(" and honestly thats so disgusting

• BLURRYFACE likes this

qfeVFNt.jpg

#44 OFFLINE   West Coast

West Coast

your dirty elvis fantasy

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts
  • Locationout back in the garden
  • Fan Since:June 2012
  • Time Online: 360d 4h 34m 15s

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

tumblr_inline_oz9z9a84bE1qc4uvh_540.gif

• Bekim, alienprincess, BLURRYFACE and 1 other like this

fresh out of fucks forever

#45 OFFLINE   Bekim

Bekim

Say Yes To Xhenet

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Time Online: 191d 16h 15m 45s

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

• BLURRYFACE and salvatore like this

ljZXOe0.jpg

#46 OFFLINE   Valerie

Valerie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCandyland!
  • Time Online: 28d 16h 4m 5s

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

@Valerie- sorry that Breitbart version of what trump's mother said is 100% fakenews

but feel free to idolize trump and Republican Roy Moore who goes out with 14 year olds.

btw- newbie has a few posts (possibly more as this thread goes on, what does that say

more rumors. Even the thing about Trump's mom supposedly saying "what did I create" is a rumor too, where is the proof? where is the proof of all the above? proofs for Trump too, proofs for Roy, proofs/valid reports/anything. You don't go anywhere without proofs. Until then, it's all lies simple as that honey.
what about Hillary btw? Hillary supports pedos, her own husband who she is still with, is accused of rape. I didn't see anyone mentioning that.How convenient! hahah
Anyways, you say that it's BreitBart lies? Ok, where is the proof? No proof?

btw- so?so what if i have few posts? Don't worry though, I won't spend the rest posts here, besides I know you don't have any proofs and nobody else does sooo it's pointless. Have a good day/night! :omfg2:

giphy.gif

#47 OFFLINE   reputation

Ace

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,211 posts
  • Locationbest country in the WORLD <3
  • Time Online: 99d 5h 2m 53s

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

more rumors. Even the thing about Trump's mom supposedly saying "what did I create" is a rumor too, where is the proof? where is the proof of all the above? proofs for Trump too, proofs for Roy, proofs/valid reports/anything. You don't go anywhere without proofs. Until then, it's all lies simple as that honey.
what about Hillary btw? Hillary supports pedos, her own husband who she is still with, is accused of rape. I didn't see anyone mentioning that.How convenient! hahah
Anyways, you say that it's BreitBart lies? Ok, where is the proof? No proof?
btw- so?so what if i have few posts? Don't worry though, I won't spend the rest posts here, besides I know you don't have any proofs and nobody else does sooo it's pointless. Have a good day/night! :omfg2:

Breitbart is #fakenews.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/breitbart/
  • AphroditeBaby likes this

#48 OFFLINE   LanasPhilosophy

LanasPhilosophy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 12h 45m 41s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

charli3es song for lana

charli3es song for lana

the line 'loves not enough/' comes from mansons lyrics lANA is deepply iinspuired by charlies musixc as exlpreessesd in heeroin song

Breitbart is #fakenews.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/breitbart/

its not rape if the 'victim' enjoyed it u cantv rape tthe willing... accusations come later when craving attenrtion

#49 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

The Yosemite Martyr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • Time Online: 77d 16h 41m 2s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

^ :oprah2:

what the fuck dude

• loleetah and LaMartine like this

#50 OFFLINE   loleetah

loleetah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 42d 33m 32s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Graham you've become one of my favorite members lately

This thread is wild these newbies are getting too comfortable

• alienprincess and LaMartine like this

#51 OFFLINE   LanasPhilosophy

LanasPhilosophy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:22 PM

Graham you've become one of my favorite members lately

This thread is wild these newbies are getting too comfortable

trump will work with anyone who is devoted to his agenda regardless of personality....liberals are superficial material clingers

liberALS support pedos unlesss the pedo is conservative.... look at hollywood... so obvious

must lisrten great song by manson

#52 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

The Yosemite Martyr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • Time Online: 77d 16h 41m 2s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

its not rape if the 'victim' enjoyed it u cantv rape tthe willing... accusations come later when craving attenrtion

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

you're a sick, sick person.

• DominicMars, HollywoodHills, ram and 5 others like this

#53 OFFLINE   LanasPhilosophy

LanasPhilosophy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

you're a sick, sick person.

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 

99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 

99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

but im a virgin so what do i know

just plz lsiten to this song and realize how charlie inspired lanas whole body of art

#54 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Vamp Of Constant Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 149d 11h 37m 5s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

but im a virgin so what do i knowhttps://www.youtube....h?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

just plz lsiten to this song and realize how charlie inspired lanas whole body of art

@evilentity @elle please ban this person,
  • trayertrash, Shades, HollywoodHills and 5 others like this

#55 OFFLINE   #uneedanewcocktail

#uneedanewcocktail

Miss Universe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • LocationThe Wynn
  • Time Online: 59d 2h 46m 37s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

yikes  :bye3:  :horror:

tumblr_ojkxczBvPZ1thpaxso1_250.gif

#56 OFFLINE   LanasPhilosophy

LanasPhilosophy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

did you listen o

yikes  

yikes  :bye3:  :horror:

did u lsiten to the song?

#57 OFFLINE   trayertrash

trayertrash

Are you the means of production? 'Cause I wanna seize you.

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts
  • Location'Merica!
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 283d 11h 43m 55s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

As the residential Hole/Courtney stan, I'd like to point at that Courtney screams "you can't rape the willing" because those were the words used against her by one her rapist. She was forced to perform oral on Ted Nugent when she was 12, she consented because she felt powerless, she wanted to report it and he told her she couldn't because she "consented" SHE. WAS. TWELVE. Her songs about rape are first-hand accounts and often dig into her self-blame for them. I highly fucking doubt she would be okay with you using the most fucked up parts of her life to justify your digusting ass views on rape. Screaming those words at shows was meant to be a source of power for her, not some disgusting ass remark a victim blamer, slut shamer, and rape apologist use to defend the actions of rapists. And fuck you for ever thinking rape is anyone's fault but the rapist. It doesn't matter how anyone fucking dresses, where they are, who they're with, IT'S. NOT. THEIR. FAULT. THEY. AREN'T. ASKING. FOR. IT. IT. IS. ALWAYS. THE. RAPISTS. FAULT. YOU. FUCKING. NAKED. MOLE. RAT. 

(apologies to actual naked mole rats for the comparison) 

• West Coast, Shades, ram and 8 others like this

YDyS1zT.png

#58 OFFLINE   #uneedanewcocktail

#uneedanewcocktail

Miss Universe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • LocationThe Wynn
  • Time Online: 59d 2h 46m 37s

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

As the residential Hole/Courtney stan, I'd like to point at that Courtney screams "you can't rape the willing" because those were the words used against her by one her rapist. She was forced to perform oral on Ted Nugent when she was 12, she consented because she felt powerless, she wanted to report it and he told her she couldn't because she "consented" SHE. WAS. TWELVE. Her songs about rape are first-hand accounts and often dig into her self-blame for them. I highly fucking doubt she would be okay with you using the most fucked up parts of her life to justify your digusting ass views on rape. Screaming those words at shows was meant to be a source of power for her, not some disgusting ass remark a victim blamer, slut shamer, and rape apologist use to defend the actions of rapists. And fuck you for ever thinking rape is anyone's fault but the rapist. It doesn't matter how anyone fucking dresses, where they are, who they're with, IT'S. NOT. THEIR. FAULT. THEY. AREN'T. ASKING. FOR. IT. IT. IS. ALWAYS. THE. RAPISTS. FAULT. YOU. FUCKING. NAKED. MOLE. RAT. 

^^

I wanted to add so many of these women in hollywood were groomed into the entertainment industry by their families. Emma Stone was taken out of school when she is in 4th grade so she could be an actress. These men and women do these sexual favours because if they didn't they would have their careers ended. Could you imagine having no education and trying to get a job in the states that isn't a trade field that pays a living wage, it's nearly impossible. 

• trayertrash, loleetah and LaMartine like this

tumblr_ojkxczBvPZ1thpaxso1_250.gif

#59 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,604 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

Okay that's Banned

• DominicMars, trayertrash, West Coast and 9 others like this