Sign in to follow this  
TROPICUM

Charles Manson found Dead at 83

@@Valerie- sorry that Breitbart version of what trump's mother said is 100% fakenews

but feel free to idolize trump and Republican Roy Moore who goes out with 14 year olds.

And eeww to those parents who gave him permission, what did he hypnotize them.

I know if someone knocked on my door asking permission...

but trump backs him. He and they are all yours. 

btw- newbie has a few posts (possibly more as this thread goes on, what does that say

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@Valerie- sorry that Breitbart version of what trump's mother said is 100% fakenews

but feel free to idolize trump and Republican Roy Moore who goes out with 14 year olds.

btw- newbie has a few posts (possibly more as this thread goes on, what does that say

more rumors. Even the thing about Trump's mom supposedly saying "what did I create" is a rumor too, where is the proof? where is the proof of all the above? proofs for Trump too, proofs for Roy, proofs/valid reports/anything. You don't go anywhere without proofs. Until then, it's all lies simple as that honey.

what about Hillary btw? Hillary supports pedos, her own husband who she is still with, is accused of rape. I didn't see anyone mentioning that.How convenient! hahah

Anyways, you say that it's BreitBart lies? Ok, where is the proof? No proof?

btw- so?so what if i have few posts? Don't worry though, I won't spend the rest posts here, besides I know you don't have any proofs and nobody else does sooo it's pointless. Have a good day/night! :omfg2:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

more rumors. Even the thing about Trump's mom supposedly saying "what did I create" is a rumor too, where is the proof? where is the proof of all the above? proofs for Trump too, proofs for Roy, proofs/valid reports/anything. You don't go anywhere without proofs. Until then, it's all lies simple as that honey.

what about Hillary btw? Hillary supports pedos, her own husband who she is still with, is accused of rape. I didn't see anyone mentioning that.How convenient! hahah

Anyways, you say that it's BreitBart lies? Ok, where is the proof? No proof?

btw- so?so what if i have few posts? Don't worry though, I won't spend the rest posts here, besides I know you don't have any proofs and nobody else does sooo it's pointless. Have a good day/night! :omfg2:

Breitbart is #fakenews.

https://www.snopes.com/tag/breitbart/

charli3es song for lana

charli3es song for lana

the line 'loves not enough/' comes from mansons lyrics lANA is deepply iinspuired by charlies musixc as exlpreessesd in heeroin song

its not rape if the 'victim' enjoyed it u cantv rape tthe willing... accusations come later when craving attenrtion

^ :oprah2:

what the fuck dude

Graham you've become one of my favorite members lately

This thread is wild these newbies are getting too comfortable

Graham you've become one of my favorite members lately

This thread is wild these newbies are getting too comfortable

trump will work with anyone who is devoted to his agenda regardless of personality....liberals are superficial material clingers

liberALS support pedos unlesss the pedo is conservative.... look at hollywood... so obvious

must lisrten great song by manson

its not rape if the 'victim' enjoyed it u cantv rape tthe willing... accusations come later when craving attenrtion

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

you're a sick, sick person.

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

you're a sick, sick person.

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 

99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 

99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

but im a virgin so what do i know

just plz lsiten to this song and realize how charlie inspired lanas whole body of art

im aacctually quoting lanas best friend courtney love she has a song called "the only rape i know" and manyt songs about rape and she likes to yell "u cant rape the willing!!" AT HER CONCERTS hehehehe 99% of rape is the victims fault..... they put themselves in the position.,.. its different if they r literally kidnapperd by a stranger and raped..... but usually its just slutty girl ccry babies in mini skirts lol

but im a virgin so what do i knowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

just plz lsiten to this song and realize how charlie inspired lanas whole body of art

@evilentity @elle please ban this person,

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yikes  :bye3:  :horror:

As the residential Hole/Courtney stan, I'd like to point at that Courtney screams "you can't rape the willing" because those were the words used against her by one her rapist. She was forced to perform oral on Ted Nugent when she was 12, she consented because she felt powerless, she wanted to report it and he told her she couldn't because she "consented" SHE. WAS. TWELVE. Her songs about rape are first-hand accounts and often dig into her self-blame for them. I highly fucking doubt she would be okay with you using the most fucked up parts of her life to justify your digusting ass views on rape. Screaming those words at shows was meant to be a source of power for her, not some disgusting ass remark a victim blamer, slut shamer, and rape apologist use to defend the actions of rapists. And fuck you for ever thinking rape is anyone's fault but the rapist. It doesn't matter how anyone fucking dresses, where they are, who they're with, IT'S. NOT. THEIR. FAULT. THEY. AREN'T. ASKING. FOR. IT. IT. IS. ALWAYS. THE. RAPISTS. FAULT. YOU. FUCKING. NAKED. MOLE. RAT. 

(apologies to actual naked mole rats for the comparison) 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

As the residential Hole/Courtney stan, I'd like to point at that Courtney screams "you can't rape the willing" because those were the words used against her by one her rapist. She was forced to perform oral on Ted Nugent when she was 12, she consented because she felt powerless, she wanted to report it and he told her she couldn't because she "consented" SHE. WAS. TWELVE. Her songs about rape are first-hand accounts and often dig into her self-blame for them. I highly fucking doubt she would be okay with you using the most fucked up parts of her life to justify your digusting ass views on rape. Screaming those words at shows was meant to be a source of power for her, not some disgusting ass remark a victim blamer, slut shamer, and rape apologist use to defend the actions of rapists. And fuck you for ever thinking rape is anyone's fault but the rapist. It doesn't matter how anyone fucking dresses, where they are, who they're with, IT'S. NOT. THEIR. FAULT. THEY. AREN'T. ASKING. FOR. IT. IT. IS. ALWAYS. THE. RAPISTS. FAULT. YOU. FUCKING. NAKED. MOLE. RAT. 

^^

I wanted to add so many of these women in hollywood were groomed into the entertainment industry by their families. Emma Stone was taken out of school when she is in 4th grade so she could be an actress. These men and women do these sexual favours because if they didn't they would have their careers ended. Could you imagine having no education and trying to get a job in the states that isn't a trade field that pays a living wage, it's nearly impossible.