#61 OFFLINE   bummersummer

bummersummer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 50d 4h 39m 40s

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

throwback to the time when i talked to a pretty hardcore manson fan (who'd mailed him in jail and everything) here in our very own lb, when i was called something other than bummersummer. that was... a trip.

so ironic to me that manson died in the year in which cults seem to be making a resurgence in media/pop culture & even irl (hillsong). the upcoming tarantino film abt the era & murders is gonna be a hot mess but i'm def still gonna illegally see it.

• LOVE, HollywoodHills, Arcadia and 2 others like this

#62 OFFLINE   Summersault

Summersault

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Time Online: 38d 7h 12m 17s

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:27 AM

throwback to the time when i talked to a pretty hardcore manson fan (who'd mailed him in jail and everything) here in our very own lb, when i was called something other than bummersummer. that was... a trip.

Yo wtf

You gotta expand on that story, mate

• Standing Ovation likes this

#63 ONLINE   trayertrash

trayertrash

Are you the means of production? 'Cause I wanna seize you.

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts
  • Location'Merica!
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 282d 17h 52m 17s

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:56 AM

so ironic to me that manson died in the year in which cults seem to be making a resurgence in media/pop culture & even irl (hillsong). the upcoming tarantino film abt the era & murders is gonna be a hot mess but i'm def still gonna illegally see it.

is this about me? because i'm 99% sure it is   :toofunny:

YDyS1zT.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users